Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie in LA, Caffeine help...

Ok so I have been posting about two weeks (seems like a long time ago) but never erally introduced myself. My name is Stacie , I am a single mom of 3 beautiful children... and i am overweight. (That so sounds like an AA meeting). I am 5-10 and 252 (weighed today at PCP's office.). I was told today by my PCP that he tried to submit for WLS and according to my ins its BMI's of 40 or more only. I have CA state insurance (Medi-cal) so off to Dr. Ortiz in MX I go. Not worried about the MX part, i can deal with that. What I am really worried about is giving up my caffeine. I either get it in a form of soda or starbucks type drinks. I suffer SEVERLY from Migraines and avoiding caffeine is like having unprotected sex and not ever wanting kids! i need it. So I am looking for some help as to what i can have... oh yeah.. .I don't do ice tea unless its presweetened already I just cant get it right. Flavor teas are cool... but most are caffeine free...HELP

Ok lots more to come... hoping to get my surgery date for end of July beginning of Aug... will know any day here once I figure all the arrangements.

I'm having a BIG cup of coffee as I'm reading this. My surgeon said coffee was OK so I have not restricted it. The Starbucks frappicinos are lower in calories than the lattes. When I make coffee at home I put sugar free vanilla or hazelnut flavor and a bit of skim milk in.

There is no way I could live without caffeine and it hasn't caused me any trouble.

I just discovered a great new product--Crystal Light with caffeine! They are the "singles" packets that you add to bottled Water, and there is a version called "Energy" with added caffeine in Wild strawberry flavor.

I love these singles things because Crystal Light and other bottled flavored waters are usually way too sweet for me. This way I can add one packet to a 32-ounce bottle of tap water and it makes the perfect drink for me! What will they think of next? ;)

I just discovered a great new product--Crystal Light with caffeine! They are the "singles" packets that you add to bottled Water, and there is a version called "Energy" with added caffeine in Wild strawberry flavor.

I love these singles things because Crystal Light and other bottled flavored waters are usually way too sweet for me. This way I can add one packet to a 32-ounce bottle of tap water and it makes the perfect drink for me! What will they think of next? ;)

Ok that I can handle. I like coffee but I dont drink much of it, I like it too sweet. But I love crsytal light, so I will check into this cafeinated one today! THANK YOU.