Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

post surgical sexual intimicies

This is the best thread I've seen in a while....I've been cracking up thinking about it all day.

My nutritionist says I can't have any substance post surgery that I couldn't suck up through a straw.....

substance....through a straw....

:/

You all are too much!!!! How ironic I found this thread today of all days. My DH and I had surgery 2 hours apart on June 11, about a week ago. Shared the same room at the hospital and all. All the nurses and workers thought that was a REAL hoot-a co-ed hospital room!!!! That was a first for them!!

Anyway, to get to my point...DH and I went to our post op appt today with doctor and after the appt., DH mentioned that we forgot to ask the doc about how soon we can have sex, and I piped up and said, "I wasn't gonna ask him, you ask him!!" Then we both laughed.

Well this afternoon one thing led to another and we were both fine afterward. Sorry if this is too much info. I didn't swallow either so I can't tell you about that, but neither one of us are sore at port site or anywhere else.....:embarassed::embarassed::embarassed:

Jackie

What the heck does bp mean???????????? Hey at least I understood the original question! Getting banded in about a month...

OK everyone, it has been too funny,BUT I still haven't heard from anyone who has actually DONE it, and what was the outcome..ooops you know what I mean. Anyway, a PB is a productive burp. and I would like to know the affects if any. So keep ladies and gents keep it coming...ooops (no pun intended) I can't seem to get IT off my mind. I would like to hear from you. As I am sure so would a lot of other people.

Mahalo all.

:faint:

OMG,

I think I've heard it all! Travelgirl your response was hilarious. I just woke up and was still somewhat sleepy, but this thread definitely woke me up. I haven't been on this site long, but I love yall already. Everybody is so open and willing to answer ANY questions someone might have. I am so glad I found this website. I'm waiting to get started in the 3 month approval process (I have every problem in the book so I don't think that will be a problem) and I look forwarded to getting banded!!:speechles

Another board I frequent has a forum called Sex Before and After Weight Loss Surgery. There are people there who have had lapband, GB etc and all of ladies there say they haven't had any ill effects from swallowing. A couple women however confessed that the taste puts them off now. It isn't going to hurt you, it is basically protien and sugar. From a guys perspective - I applaud all you wonderful ladies that venture down there!!!!!! I can't remember the last time i had a ...... (TMI). Anyway keep up the good work and make sure your loved one spends equal time going down on you!!!! Hope that wasn't to forward for this board

Another board I frequent has a forum called Sex Before and After Weight Loss Surgery. There are people there who have had lapband, GB etc and all of ladies there say they haven't had any ill effects from swallowing. A couple women however confessed that the taste puts them off now.

I hope that I don't start having problems with my taste changing. I hadn't thought about that!

Anyway keep up the good work and make sure your loved one spends equal time going down on you!!!! Hope that wasn't to forward for this board

Not too forward for me. And I'll echo your thoughts, I can't remember the last time I received...

I gotta tell ya, this is my favorite thread! I have laughed so hard I thought I would cry, learned some things, and enjoyed everyone's honesty.

So, I have another question to add to this discussion. I have noticed that since being banded 5/9/07 I have had an INCREDIBLE increase in libido and fantasy. My poor husband is ready to swat me like a fly! Anyone else find that the motor started revving at high RPMs within a couple weeks of surgery? It's not like I have some new 20 yr old body! It is still the same me, only a little smaller so far, and, OK, a little more "bendy".

Oh yeah!!! I am doing that too, but my DH is LOVING every minute of it. I can't stop and frankly think it is so much more awesome that McDonalds. LOL...never thought I would say THAT!!! In all seriousness, I have a very large increase in libido and it all has to do with increased self esteem and weight dropping off like melted butter. Also, I exercise every day and this gives me much needed energy and STAMINA to preform....A LOT MORE!!! I love it and I am glad that it is happening!! I had a pretty good sex life before, twice a week average. BUT NOW........HOLY SHIT.... I guess I SHOULD give poor dear hubby a rest...ONCE IN AWHILE...:) NOT!! Deanna

This post was so funny i just have to join in..

my BF is overseas, so its good to do some research..

as for swallowing i have been far too greedy all my life to spit anything out of my mouth :)

as for the missionary position, for some reason i thought it may hurt my port area as i get a bit of pain sometimes in some positions.. does this mean i am going to have to be a 'giver' for the rest of my life. :heh:. damn ... i quite like lying back thinking of England !

my BF is going to be delighted.. and i am sure i will burn quite a few more calories with the additional exercise.

does anyone know if 'Ann Summers' Booby Drops contain much sugar , and what about all those strawberry flavoured condoms, they certainly never mentioned the calorific content of them at my Weight Watchers meetings. :). Perhaps we should suggest to Durex they develop a carrot stick and cous cous flavour.:kiss2:

WOW. I never thought of the increase in sex as a side effect. My hubby will really enjoy that one, we have a very active sex life already ( about 6-7 times a week) . How will we find time for our usual activities now, like work, and eating. Hey now, thats an idea, sex instead of eating. Good Luck to all of you, keep us "posted" on whats going on. Aloha...

Can you start doing it in the liquid stage or would it be considered a mushie??

Just to add to the fun. My co-worker dragged me to one of those "toy" parties recently and they told us that if the man drinks pineapple juice about an hour before hand,:biggrin1: it will sweeten the taste. Not sure if it adds calories though, lol.