Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

there have been a lot of things to happen to my family in the past couple of weeks that are causing me to make poor choices in food. My mom moved to TX last weekend (I'm in TN...everyone is in TN) and now my husband is in the hospital and they are wanting to do an above the knee amputation. He is already a double amputee and now they want more. So I'm really struggling to try to deal with all this..i would normally go to the gym and try to work out but since my gym doesn't offer child care and my mom is no longer here I don't have that to turn to. So I go back to food..i can't eat much of if it but I went the other night after me and my son came back from the hospital and went to sonic and got a molten lava cake. I ate 2 bites. but I'm scared it will get worse. I don't know what to do any more I'm so overwhelmed right now. I know you all will say it's not good, don't turn to old habits and I'm trying not to just pray for me.

Praying for you and your family...

stress eating is so hard to control. get rid of unhealthy foods from your house so that when you need to stress eat all you have on hand is carrots or cottage cheese or something that is good for you!

I hope things get better with your family. Also, look into a gym with child care. My gym has it, it's only $3/hr! Plus the gym I go to is part of the park district so I can take my 6 year old and she can shoot hoops or walk the track for free. I'll use the childcare for my baby on the way. :)

Don't let the bad foods near you. Take the stairs at the hospital to get your exercise. You can do this. Remind yourself of how far you have come so you don't go backwards.

I am hoping for strength and peace for you and your family.

Very best wishes to you all.

Ann

Go buy some frozen diced roast chicken or breast strips. Put them in a Baggie. You can buy a dollar salad from McDonalds and add the chicken

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches