Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

90 pounds down yet I have SO much more to go....

I don't think I realized how significantly overweight I was. I mean--- obviously seeing 335 at my heaviest on the scale told me that but I'm just still so surprised at how much that actually is.

I've lost 90 pounds - down to 245 in just 5 months. Yet, I still am a XXL and still am always the biggest person in the room and still feel HUGE. I know my face is different and I can FEEL lighter. But 90 pounds down and I still have at least 50 more to go which is WAY less than what i've already lost- yet I still feel HUGE.

I struggle with this too! I have a hard time looking at myself and really getting a sense of how big I am. I am 6 1/2 months out and have lost 89 lbs. I went from an 18/20 to an 8, but still sometimes look at clothes and think, "there is no way I will fit in those". Yet I do.

@@aelovelady - that's what is getting to me! i lost 90 pounds but i went from barely fitting into an XXXL to have a XXL be loose. However, realistically 335 IS a lot...

it's just strange.

Your doing so great, I know it seems like you still have so much to go but, you will be there before you know it! I like to take mine in tens, like ok..now I'm out of the 250's, now Im out of the 240's ..you know? It's just easier if you do smaller goals like that. We all got the surgery because we had more than 100lbs to loose and that can be such a discouraging number when your in the throws of weight loss. But, just think of what great bragging rights your going to have when you throw your weight loss number out there later on in conversation! lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches