Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

HELP! Protein Shakes (In-Store/On-line) cost effective pre-op and Post-op

I have some Protein shake recipes. Try them to see how they taste. They aren't a huge investment.

[ ] Apple pie shake

[ ] 8 oz. Water or unsweetened almond milk 1/2 scoop unflavored Protein powder, 1/2 apple powder from Mott's, 4 tsp of Torani brown sugar cinnamon sugar free Syrup

[ ] Key lime pie shake

[ ] 8 oz Water or unsweetened almond milk or skim milk, 1 tsp of sugar free lime Jello powder, 1/2 scoop unflavored Protein Powder, 3 tsp of lime juice

[ ] Orange creamsicle shake

[ ] 8 oz water or unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1/2 scoop Protein powder, 1 tsp of sugar free orange Jello powder

[ ] Peach pie shake

[ ] 4 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 scoop unflavored or vanilla protein powder, 1 tsp of sugar free torani peach syrup, 1 tsp sugar free torani brown sugar cinnamon syrup

@@dawnyoung872 THANKS, I will be trying these over the weekend!!!

@ dawnyoung872... Where do you find the stuff like apple powder and Torani products

The apple powder is one of two things. The Mott's brand is one of those packets they sale to mix in with Water bottles. The other is sugar free apple cider mix. Torani syrups can be found online, Wal-Mart, grocery stores. They are usually found where the coffee is. We have a place called world market that sells all kinds of sugar free flavors. I found more there than any where else. If you don't have one online is a great option. Torani has their own website. Good luck!

Go to my bariatric pantry. You can order tons of samples there. I ordered the entire syntax matrix and nectar lines, Protein Soups and also ordered samples from Unjury. I have been told not to order too much because tastes can change. I will probably order a couple tubs. I ordered several sugar free coffee syrups so I can play with changing the flavors. I got those from Amazon

If you want the powder Protein Shakes Matrix makes some good ones like Peanut Butter & Mint Cookie. nectar, also makes a few I like-like Carribean Cooler & Perfect chocolate. The only thing I hate that the shakes don't blend up as well as I'd like them too. So now I drink EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control (pre-made) there 100 calories and 17 grams of Protein per shake. I love that I can just put them in the fridge and one I want one its already ready.

@Beauty+5... Yep I have been drinking EAS pre-made. I love the chocolate and they can be purchased at Walgreens also.