Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Scale hasnt moved in one month

I'm in need of encourgement, my scale hasn't moved in a little over a month.:faint:

If there is anyone who feels proper restriction, please tell me what it feels like!!! I don't overeat, but I still haven't found that 'glorious place' which I've heard others speak of (four tablespoons and their full)

How long has everyone else stayed at a certain weight?

I've lost almost 47 lbs since January liquid diet (which I think is wonderful) I just don't want it to stop here

Dear Ready,

I had a plateau that lasted 4 weeks. It was so discouraging.

I was keeping to about 1100 calories per day.

I was walking 4 miles a day. I was even walking my dog and I go pretty slow with her because she has to smell everything... So really it was 6 miles most days.

I was getting my flavored sf Water in.

The girl at my gym assigned to me, told me to speed up my walking. She told me I was walking too much actually. Her suggestion to get past this plateau was to walk one fast lap and then 2 at normal speed, 1 fast lap and 2 normal speed.

Sure enough within a week my scales dropped.

best wishes,

edie

I had a lot of plateaus where I wouldn't lose at all for weeks. Do you think you need another fill? My last fill is what made me start losing again. I am eating less and craving food less.

I'm in the same boat so far, but this is normal each month for me. I can go for 3 weeks and not lose a pound and then lose 10-12 in a week! Know it's hard but our bodies have to adjust and that takes time. 47 pounds since January is still a great accomplishment!! Plus, I just noticed that your over half way there....I'm jealous!

I've plateaued several times too and it is very difficult to get through. Try changing up your diet a bit or possibly adding something different to your exercise routine. There's always the possiblity that it could help.

BTW, four tablespoons has never been enough food for me. I usually eat about a cup of food at a meal, and then two healthy Snacks per day.

are you exercising? I was doing 6 days a week of cardio and weights, and i was stuck @ the same weight, My doctor told me to stop doing weights so much and focus on cardio (do weights only 1-2 times a week) and ive lost 2 1/2 lbs in the last two days...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches