Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery IS scheduled for tomorrow!

:rolleyes: Ok, my surgery is scheduled for 12:30 tomorrow. I have to be there at 11:00. They are going to do bloodwork to see if my sinus infection has cleared. I feel fine now.......so keep your fingers crossed that my WBC's are back down to normal!

Today is nothing but Clear liquids. So far, so good. But I have only been awake for 20 minutes. :D

Lainie

Good luck on your surgery. I will be praying for you that all goes well.

Selecia

Dr. Rodriguez

banded )ct. 6, 04

fill Nov. 12, 04

Follow up Dr. Dobson

290/???/140

Lainie, sending your prayers and (((hugs))) for an uneventful surgery and minimum pain recovery tomorrow! Where is your Surgeon Dr. Micheal Thomas doing your banding at? Please get up and walk as soon as you can afterwards. We look forward to hearing "all about it" when you feel like posting. Take care!

Lainie

Good luck with your surgery.

You been up for 20 minutes. Well the problems start at the 25 minute mark LOL.. Your gling to be fine. Keep us posted as soon as you can. You'll be in out thoughts and prayers here in Michigan

Lainie,

Your going to do fantastic! Get used to those liquids lady! You take it easy today and try not to be tooooo excited, I know it's hard not to be. It almost seems surreal, takes so long to get here and now it's finally here! I will be saying prayers for your WBC's so they will check out normal and you can offically join the group! LoL....good luck and let us know how u are when u feel up to it!

Katie

Lainie

Not to take away from your day but I just wanted to remind all that Queen michelle is presentily being banded as we speak. If all goes well she shold be out of surgery by 10:30am Detroit Mich time. Lets keep her in our prayers. I will be going over to hospital to see her around 1pm.

Once again Lainie good luck tomorrow. Its a great adventure. I'm loving the new me.

Greg: I think that is a great idea to go and visit her.

I just wished there was some way we could coordinate a visitation or an angel buddy thingy. You all know what I am talking about.

If you haven't learned by now I love to start something when I feel passionate about it. LOL!! Hence the Vegas Bash and all future ones. LOL!!

Anyone interested? I can start another thread so I don't hijack this one.

GOOD LUCK LAINIE Come back when you feel up to it and post. WHOO HOO!! YOU ARE BANDED!

I just got home from the hospital.

I got there at 1:30 expecting to see her wide awake and chatting away. But her room was empty. She has the same room and bed I did. They said she was still in recovery. But that all went well. She was scheduled for 8:30 amn surgery. I couldn't stay so as I was leaving they were wheeling her back to the room. So I waited and she woke up and is doing fine. Little sore from the gas but doing well. She had a girlfriend waiting in the surgery lounge so I just stayed till her friend got there. So she looks good and doing well..SHES a BANDSTER NOW lol

And tomorrow Lainie you will be too.. Proud badge to wear. Good Luck. I'd come visit you too yiur just a hair outside my range LOL

How exciting, Lainie! You'll do fine.

Penni and Greg, I think a "bandster angel" program is a great idea. Could we start threads under our states in the local support section?