Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BariatricPal Welcomes Its Quarter-Millionth Member!

Hey, BariatricPal Members,

I wanted to let you know about BariatricPal’s latest accomplishment – we recently welcomed member number 250,000! That’s a quarter-million members!

Thanks to each of you for making this possible. Every single one of you had a role to play, and I am grateful every day for what you contribute to this community. It has been an amazing journey to get to this point.

I started LapBandTalk.com right after my surgery in 2003. I needed somewhere to go where I could chat with other lap-band patients to get answers to my questions. At the time, there were no other resources for me to turn to where I could get instant, friendly support.

And LapBandTalk.com took off! Its success inspired me to create VerticalSleeveTalk.com, RNYTalk.com, and SleevePlicationTalk.com. These separate communities grew and developed the next 10 years until I decided we should band together as unified weight loss surgery. That community is BariatricPal.

250,000 members is quite a feat, and let’s keep the momentum going! I ask you to take a few seconds to share BariatricPal with someone you think it can help. Spread the word over Facebook, Twitter, other social media, or in person, and let’s keep this community growing!

I continue to be inspired and touched every day to see how BariatricPal is able to support weight loss surgery pre and post-op patients like you. I am excited for BariatricPal to continue to grow and to evolve to meet the needs of our community. From our mobile apps and “Big Book” series to the exciting plans we have for the future, BariatricPal always has something in the works!

None of this could be possible without you, our members. My heartfelt thanks to you and everything you contribute to this community.

wedidit.jpg

Woot !!!Woot!!! way to go!!! Great site...

Awesomeness and Congratulations ????????????????

welcomed member number 250,000!

@@Alex Brecher

did they win a years supply of Protein shakes?? :lol:

glad you started this board :)

otherwise i would be sitting here and writing to myself :huh: :D :D :lol:

interesting how thoughts/ideas develop and spread

kind of like manure :huh: :D :lol:

thanx

kathy

congrats

Fantastic :)

I told my NP and my surgeon's support group. Congratulations !!!!

Fabulous! I joined in 05 when it was LapBandTalk, and now it is my go-to help line for VSG!

Awesome! Final meeting with my surgeon yesterday and i think he was a bit put out because i had no questions. Been on this journey for nine months and am probably overly educated if that's possible. My BP has been no small part of that. Thank you Alex for sharing your vision.