Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3/24...New Day New Me!

Well its finally here...i completed preop today and will be ready to rock and roll first thing in the morning @ 530!!

I m beyond nervous! Im worried! Ive prayed and have others praying with me...idk what to expect..any advice?

What did you take/need/use durung your hospital stay? Pain levels?

Congrats !!! I am one week post-op and feeling great!! Definitely bring biotene mouth spray or something similar- the worst part about the first day for me was the incredibly dry mouth i had!!!! I could barely talk!! It helped soooo much!! I wasn't allowed ice chips or anything, just the wet swabs so the spray was a savior for me!!! My pain was not bad at all. My doctor had me on a PCA pain pump which kept me comfortable. Had some bad nausea immediately after surgery in the recovery room but the meds they gave me took care of it!! I was up walking the first night after surgery and everyday after that!! You will do great !! Keep in touch!!

Thanks @Shan5311..i needed that motivation..any dos or donts youbwould suggest during my stay? My first week home? I am active so im ready to return to work asap, what was your recovery time?

Hi Anesia,

My surgery is tomorrow as well, just waiting on the phone call to tell me when. Good luck to you and I wish you a speedy recovery and awesome new healthy life!

Annesia- just do what they tell you to do!! Try to walk as much as you can and fluids when you are allowed. I brought loose pants and a shirt to wear in the halls- wasn't sure I needed it but glad I did- the gown was just so large and bulky!! Kept getting twisted lol. I did sleep a lot but that could be due to that fact that with a toddler at home, I needed to catch up!! Lol as far as recovery time, everyone is different. The only issue I have had is weak and lightheaded. But the Protein helps that. Haven't had much pain and no vomiting or anything like that. Hopefully your recovery will go smoothly also!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches