Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

Guys,

I just went to 24 hour fitness and ordered a Bodybugg and the Watch for $260 bucks. I ordered it instantly because I cant believe it. That is like 180 for the bodybugg and 60 bucks for the watch. Unreal, I hope you guys that haven't bought it can this deal. I already have confirmation for my order so it seems like a done deal. Earlier today It was 275 for just the bodybugg.....

Welcome to 24 Hour Fitness MyStore!

I just reviewed my post and I sound like a sales person for this product but I am just excited that it has dropped 200.00 since I looked at it earlier today.

Yeah, the prices are amazing! The only thing I can think of is that it's the 'end of the year' so they are trying to sell off stock...

OMG! I just went and got the display watch for $59! - It was like $66 with the cheapest shipping. I;m so excited!! Ugh. I should quit spending money... lol. I just figure this is money that in the past I would have spent on McD's or pizza or some crap! Lol!!!!!!!!

Ok, do the ones from 24 hour fitness come with the training sessions and 3 month computer thing? or is that another 200 on top of the good deal price?

I about fell over when I saw the discounted price. I was just going to ge the bug but got them both for the same that the bug alone price. I am glad to see others got in as well. Two nights ago the bug was 269 and the the blc24 promo code worked. So the next day I got my credit card out to buy it and it was back to 350.00 and the code was invalid. Then last night I checked and it was 184.00 afdter discount. It appears to come with everything including the 3 months of service.

Nice job on the bargain shopping people! Way to go. I am a little envious about the price drop, but at the same time I am so excited to be sporting this thing that I don't even care!!!!!

Okay, so I wore my bug yesterday and after battling the scale between 210 and 211 for weeks, I actually saw 208.5 this morning...HUH???? Is that possible??? I don't know what it is...this thing motivated me to get out and walk more, jog a little, park farther away from my class, actually run up 3 flights of stairs to get something instead of being a lazy arse and sending my kids....Plus I didn't eat the halloween candy because I didn't want to log it in. I think this is just the kick in the pants I needed! I will be in onederland by Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your buggs everyone.

Question for all you bugged people... What kind of batteries does it take, and will mine come WITH batteries, or do I need to have some on hand?? (arm band and digital display unit)

the bugg uses normal AAA batteries ...

a note about my bugg, not sure if everyone's is like mine, but i BURN thru the batteries. like average 1 or more a week.

you also have to change the battery quickly. if you take the old battery out, you have to replace it with a new one in 30 seconds ... not difficult, just the pressure...

the watch just takes a normal watch battery.

Hey everyone, I've been lurking in here for awhile. I got my BB yesterday (I live in Canada and was COMPLETELY screwed on the price AND at the border, but I think it will be worth it. I couldn't order through 24hourfitness, I had to go direct from Apex) and I LOVE this thing. The watch is on it's way. Thanks to all for all the posts, this place has been SUCH a support for me before and after surgery, I don't know what I would have done without it.

Nice job on the bargain shopping people! Way to go. I am a little envious about the price drop, but at the same time I am so excited to be sporting this thing that I don't even care!!!!!

Okay, so I wore my bug yesterday and after battling the scale between 210 and 211 for weeks, I actually saw 208.5 this morning...HUH???? Is that possible??? I don't know what it is...this thing motivated me to get out and walk more, jog a little, park farther away from my class, actually run up 3 flights of stairs to get something instead of being a lazy arse and sending my kids....Plus I didn't eat the halloween candy because I didn't want to log it in. I think this is just the kick in the pants I needed! I will be in onederland by Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your buggs everyone.

I swear the Bugg is a MIRACLE worker!! I've basically lost like 10 pounds since I slipped it on my arm 12 days ago!!!!!

Question for all you bugged people... What kind of batteries does it take, and will mine come WITH batteries, or do I need to have some on hand?? (arm band and digital display unit)

AAA battery for the Bugg... I go through about 1 every week... so I use the rechargables. (Works well, and saves me lots of money cause my Mp3 player uses AAA too!)

Guys,

I just went to 24 hour fitness and ordered a Bodybugg and the Watch for $260 bucks. I ordered it instantly because I cant believe it. That is like 180 for the bodybugg and 60 bucks for the watch. Unreal, I hope you guys that haven't bought it can this deal. I already have confirmation for my order so it seems like a done deal. Earlier today It was 275 for just the bodybugg.....

Welcome to 24 Hour Fitness MyStore!

I just reviewed my post and I sound like a sales person for this product but I am just excited that it has dropped 200.00 since I looked at it earlier today.

It's $350 today. ;) I guess I shouldn't have procrastinated. Hoping it will drop again...