Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Want that pattern for the hat!!!

Hey it keeps me from hitting the frig when I get a snack attack. LOL!!

Lisa: I want a maroon one. And what Harley hat you talking about??? I didn't see that one.

Well, I wanted you all to see how cute my new hat is! Becky, Thank you sooooo much! I love it! I tried to attach a pic but couldn't figure out how-so I am using it as my avatar! Thanks again!

Penni, those hats are adorable!

In the last week I have bought 3 different colored yarns and 2 books on how to tech me to crochet..I cant get it..so I have one of the girls who works for me makingme scarves & hats. I pay fro the yarn and pay her 10.oo for each item. In 2 hours on Sunday she made me a hat and last week a scarf.. but I love yours..I am going to give her the pattern!

Wow, I feel like I won the lottery today - TWICE! I got a beautiful hand crocheted hat from Teresa and another one from Becky. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! They're both perfect!

I perched both of my beautiful hats on my dresser. They were the first thing I saw when I woke up this morning, and I just sat there and admired them before getting up. I feel "greedy" having two. But I'm not giving either one up! They make me smile.

It's makes me feel good to know the hats have such happy homes. :D

I went to my mom's to visit last night and she had knitted me a scarf. It is very soft and fuzzy like angora and it is purple like Vera's hat. It is so delicate, and I felt so special. :D

My hat makes me smile, too. It's really neat-I now have a physical connection to people that have become a very wonderful emotional support for me. My hat is a real warm fuzzythat symbolizes the warm fuzzy feelings I experience when I am with all of you!( I am blown away by the way that makes me feel.)

I feel warm and fuzzy and connected to these wonderful people too.

Thanks again Rebecca, you are special!

Me too!!! I love my hat!!!! I wear it all of the time!!!! ((((HUGS))))

Becky, I bought a boucle jacket on clearance sale yesterday. I really liked the color and texture. After I got home, I was looking at your hat. They look like companion fabrics! What are the odds?

Ya'll are so sweet. :D I'm in St Louis, but I know I have some at home waiting for me too! Tomorrow I'll get to see. :) Thank you Becky!!