Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yeah, I didnt catch that she meant dating, I thought she meant trying on guys like some I know try on shoes.

BJean, no, you didnt cause anything, we were already discussing it before your comment and yes, I meant my question seriously, I was not trying to be offensive, I was just honestly musing what difference being married or not made in that bad situation.

And I am sorry, I cannot fathom and house pet being more anarchist than some of my goats ;)

(or children)

I think your anarchist goats would get along very well with my nihilistic cats.

(ha ha oh my) I must say that test ride does conjure up some pretty graphic visions in my sex starved imagination. And this ;) wasn't it! :nervous

I have never met any goats except for dirty old goats (which are finally starting to look attractive!) but from what I hear they are interesting and feisty animals. The current anarchist cat, a teenage stray grrl cat, is interesting, feisty and destructive. I am crazy about goat milk cheeses. Yum.

AH HA!! CHEESE!!!!! I KNEW THIS THREAD WAS HEADED FOR THE DISCUSSION OF THE FINER POINTS OF CHEESE!!!! :hungry:

Test rides. Rides. Hmmm. Now that sounds very Epcott Centre or Walt's Disney World.

"I'd like the romantic man ride for one, please.

"Oh. You say it is going to cost me my heart and 20 years of my life?!?

"Well, I'll have to think about it. Maybe I'll come back after lunch."

I expected my rides to cost me an E ticket, but alas, first time around, it was like the Submarine Ride at Disney - shut down!!!

I make great chevre...I'd send y'all some if I could.

Our goats smell..well, not at all. Well, at least the girls dont smell, the guys can get potent at certain times of year--they are housed on the other side of the property for that reason. You want to see the epitome of frustration, take a look at a blubbering lip smacking male goat! But the girls that we milk to make cheese dont smell at all.

But the cats? They believe they rule the roost...they are here to ensure that we do not have mice in the barn. They think they are there to catch streams of milk in their mouths as the goats are milked.

Mmmm, chevre. And goats are great for keeping the grass short, nature's lawnmowers, are they not?

Given the option they are better at getting rid of brush and small trees than grass...they are not grazers and much as browsers. The boys clear underbrush for us, the girls dont get to because we want to avoid any plants that might make the milk taste funny...good goats milk tastes like sl sweet half and half. If you ever get 'goat-y" tasting milk it is due to not being handled properly.

LOL I am a wee bit scared that it may cause problems once I am banded due to the fact that each batch gets tweaked as it is made according to taste. I guess that I will just have to work on standardizing the recipes now and let the chips fall where they may.