Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

green.....good for you for shaving your legs...lol...at least when the hair is long you can braid it huh? I have noticed that I have been shaving my legs every day since losing about 40 pounds...must just be a feeling good about yourself thing..Deanna

I had just finished my bath and some extensive shaving (drain clogging) activities when my husband arrived home from a month of working in Mexico. Sadly for me, he did not bring home any duty-free scotch, jewellery, or perfume *sob* but he did bring home himself and a great NSV. He said: Omigawd, have you ever lost weight! :D

As for my hairy legs, I figure that they are a family curse which comes from my Scottish side, an environmental adaptation caused by centuries of wearing kilts in a cold climate. :D Wow! :mad: I wonder just how thick the fur on a Scotsman's sporran is; they don't wear underwear under those skirts, you know. Haha ;)

Ooooh,....Green's legs feel, oh, so smooth.....! :faint:

I hope that green can get some rubbing on her legs from her man!! That is the greatest compliment of all in my opinion. When your man notices!!! Good for you green. Good thing it is summer now though, you might be freezing...oh and my son is a plumber if you need any help with the clog. LMAO....Deanna

lmao...

GO GREEN GO GREEN GO GREEN!

i laughed SO hard when i read your post. here in presque isle its much like that..in the winters no one shaves nothing.

and FAITH....ripping the hair off your husbands testiclees....

Im on the freaking floor laughin....

I shaved my legs and refound something...no not my hoohoodilly...found that again already...no i brought this stuff back with me from galveston and i LOVE it. I found the extra tub of it i bought and tucked away with my razor!!! I got this stuff from this place called Bath Junkie, i believe its a chain...and its this salt scrub with ground apricot seeds and soap and fragrant oils. you get to choose your scent and they have like 200 different ones.

in the TUB, AFTER you shave your legs and those scraggly few hairs that hang from the chin (LOVe getting older) scrub this stuff into your incisions and legs, pits, elbows, feet and chin then ...SOAK! woo...

im SOOO SOFT...and i smell SOOO good...

i love the salt scrub. They also make a lotion that isnt really a lotion. its made from tapioca so it dries to a very thin absorbant powder! and i like that i can scent it anyway i want. They mix it right there in these big metal bowels. i dig it. i am going to try to get a job/job there this winter.

okay, so here's how the conversation went with my hubby about brazillian waxing

ME: Hey honey, on the forum some of the ladies were talking about brazillian waxing.

HIM: What is that?

ME: Well, it is a waxing of EVERYTHING...from your ass forward!

HIM: (with look of pain on his face...) ohhhh

ME: I want to do that to you

HIM: Ok i you want to

ME: ( WITH A LOOK OF SHOCK on my face) REALLY???

HIM: Sure, why not, if you want it like that. Anything for you dear!!

Oh my...NEVER thought this would be the reaction!!!!! LOL....Don't think I could ever have him go through with it though...I would feel badddddd Deanna

Deanna, it's AWESOME when it's done. I would not suggest you do it to him if you've not waxed anyone, though. There are plenty of professional waxers that do it, it seems to range from $80-$120 or so in my area.

I hope that green can get some rubbing on her legs from her man!! That is the greatest compliment of all in my opinion. When your man notices!!! Good for you green. Good thing it is summer now though, you might be freezing...oh and my son is a plumber if you need any help with the clog. LMAO....Deanna

Green had lots and lots of fun with her man. :eyebrows: But I don't think he noticed the legs. He had been away for a month. I could have been covered in fur.... I could have been an orangutang and still got lucky. heh heh :heh: He is still talking about my weight loss, though. :D :D

It's good to know that there is a plumber in the house. ;)

oh good, I am so glad that green had fun...you deserve it!!!! Whats wrong with orangatangs???? They are pretty cute!!!! Deanna

oh good, I am so glad that green had fun...you deserve it!!!! Whats wrong with orangatangs???? They are pretty cute!!!! Deanna

If they behave like some of the other species of monkeys I've read about they have a tendency to throw their poop! :omg:

yay green!

;)

ah, there is romance in the air..

I have to chime in here -- I SWEAR by the brazillian bikini wax (on me, not on my husband). It is the best thing in the world. Yes, it hurts for a few moments when they are doing it, but it is totally worth it to be all clean down there (I do have them leave a little landing strip, though, the totally bare thing is a little weird). My waxer is great, very gentle. And if you are embarrassed, don't worry, they've seen it all before.

Relating to the intimacy topic, my husband loves when I get waxed. I usually don't tell him, I just get it done and surprise him. But if you and your mate are having real intimacy issues, I don't know if a little hair removal is going to solve your issues. But it's certainly worth a try!

so with this wax....how long before you have to go again? I don't want to have to go every week or every every two weeks. How long does the hair have to be to get waxed down there?

The hair should be at least 1/4" long and not too much longer. You should go every 4-5 weeks. After a while, the hair will get thinner and it doesn't hurt as much. And I really should mention that the pain is not that bad. If your waxer is experienced, they will be very quick and the pain will be minimal and fleeting.

Hello all. I was invited to this thread by Faith. I see the topic of the time is waxing. :D I am not brave enough for anyone to see me down there...rotfl....