Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I think i have to find an Avenue... If only just for me. I used to ALWAYS make sure my bras and panties matched, and that I was always clean shaven. After a while you just get tired of doing it for...what? I know, I know I was supposedly doing it for me. But let's be honest here folks, I can't even see my hoohoodilly, so why would I care if it's perfectly shaved?

Perhaps I'll have to get back at it.

hehehehehehhe....hoohoodilly....i know what ya mean. i used to do alot in terms of maintenance too..that..i just ..dont anymore.

but i CAN shave my legs now! losingjustme, I am still in my 24's and occasionally the 22's works (pants size).

Faith, One day..im going to go have someone else do it. :eek: theres a milestone.

hoohoodilly I just about died that is sooooo funny honestly I can't stop laughing ok girls what's next?

well...i think that naturally we have come to the next phase...

care and maintenence of our hoohoodillies.

weve started being naked and thats a good thing :) i love how it makes everything sensual, the brush of the bedsheets, breeze from the windows, love this one. so i think the next logical step has already been brought up (thanks sister faith lol) and

lets see how nice we can be to ourselves in this one.

Self Care and Maintenence:

what ways can we care and maintain our bodies that are pleasurable and make us feel more feminine? You know how it feels the day we shave our legs, maybe we can up the amount of times we do that? maybe treat ourselves to manicure/pedicure/waxing....

IN WHAT WAYS do you care and maintain yourself that make you feel more feminine that you can share with us to try????

im going to start out small. im shaving my legs today, and i MIGHT make an appointment to get a haircut and have my eyebrows done (i have the MOST monkeyed up eyebrows ever. they are put on backwards) and i will inquire about a pedicure....i...may address the hoohoodilly area while attending to the legs...

Hahaha It's a good thing that I am a reasonably good lookin' woman because I sure am one of the laziest ones when it comes to personal maintenance. When those heavy-browed women, Brook Shields (in The Blue Lagoon and that movie was made a long, long time ago), Margot and Mariel Hemingway became fashionable I immediately stopped grooming my own caterpillars and I have never, ever touched them since. :)

I have also never, ever had a professional manicure or pedicure, something that caused my niece to fall off her chair when she heard it. :faint: I do shave my pits and my legs and I do sometimes use an electric tweezers on my legs. During the Canadian winter the legs do get kinda hairy and because I am a blonde it looks like I am wearing golden angora knee socks. Ugh! And my feet look a little like Fred Flintstone's, I suspect. Double Ugh!! :omg:

My one experience with crotch grooming was a true disaster. I shaved myself as bald as a billiard ball for erotic reasons and then spent the following week tormented by severe itching. I became obsessed with finding out of the way places in order to scratch myself and spent plenty of time at work trying to unobtrusively hump the corner of my desk. And of course all stores have anti-theft mirrors. No chance to scratch the itch there. :girl_hug: My mother laughed herself sick when I told her. :heh:

Many, many years later I happened to be working with a guy who had worked as a male stripper. I told him the story. He told me that you are supposed to shave with the growth of the hair, not against, as I had done. He said: shaving against irritates the skin and gives you spots and if you have spots nobody gives you tips. Then he said: betcha never thought you'd never be discussing pubic grooming with a man, eh. :)

Other than the above, my grooming extends to bathing, wrinkle creme, mascara, home hair dye jobs, and the daily use of really good quality=expensive perfume. I am a serious fan of fine perfume. It not only makes you feel like more of a woman it also announces to everyone around you that you are a woman. :) Most of the best perfumes are French but Armani has a couple of good ones, I have found. I figure that those skipped manicures and pedicures have probably paid many times over for the perfumes.

I get my hair trimmed from time to time and I visit my dental hygienist 4 times a year because I have those kind of teeth. :tired

lol green...that is hilarious...I thought i would fall off my chair laughing at scratching and humping the desk!!!! That was great!!

About sleeping naked...DH and I have no problems in the bedroom area and I ALWAYS sleep with a nightgown on. ALWAYS...can't stand to feel naked and think what if a fire occurs during the night and I have to run out of house naked!!! EEEKKKKK!!! BUTTTTTTTTTTTT

last night it was so damn hot I thought..well, I am gonna try it again, put my nightie where I could grab it if necessary. Hubby was already long in bed and snoring when I went to bed. Several hours later I am awakened by nothing other than someone rubbing on me. Trying to get the hanky panky on. I am so tired I roll over and SOMEONE follows me across the bed!!!!LOL...the funnny part this morning hubby calls me and says..."hey, how come you didn't tell me you were going to bed naked, I woke up this morning and your boobies were all hanging out"...I said to him" This morning wasn't the FIRST time you noticed I was naked!!!"...I didn't even know what happened in the night!!! You girls really should try it....see if something comes "up"....lol....sorry....Deanna

You really don't know what you would do in a situation unless you really go through it and since we are individuals have various beliefs it is hard to say if anyone is right or wrong.

losing, yeah, so I guess he liked it...lol...I thought it was quite humorous myself....gonna go for it again tonight...he will probably be feeling and seeing if I do it again....Maybe I will wear a sexy teddie to bed...lol...shake things up a bit around here....lol...not that they need shaken up too much, I already have this huge libidio surge going on....lol..Deanna

Losing, I just wanted to tell you have absolutely beautiful and happy you look!!! I was going to tell you that in the B&A thread but I was afraid it would get lost and you would never see it. The transformation that you have gone through it truly stunning. How do you see yourself now? Do you see a smaller version of yourself or are the thoughts still with you that you are bigger than you really are. I wondered about this a lot and wanted to ask you. BUT truly you look like a whole person again in the secong photo...that smile is to die for!!! Good job with all your hard work!! Deanna

hehehehehehhe....hoohoodilly....i know what ya mean. i used to do alot in terms of maintenance too..that..i just ..dont anymore.

but i CAN shave my legs now! losingjustme, I am still in my 24's and occasionally the 22's works (pants size).

Faith, One day..im going to go have someone else do it. :eek: theres a milestone.

Ooooooo!!!! I'm gonna go add that to the what I want to do when thread! BRAZILIAN WAX

Brazilian wax, well that isn't one for my list. Do men really like womens hoohoodillys bare???:rolleyes I can't imagine the pain that a treatment like that will inflict. :omg: I rarely shave my legs and underarms (don't need to). I do get my eye brows waxed and dyed routinely. I get my hair done routinely and pedicures severly times a year. I am in the public for work, so I try to look nice. My suitcase is half cosmetics and hair products etc. I am becoming high maintenace now that I am getting older. I will get a face lift once I lose my weight. I will not shy away from plastic surgery if needed (and believe me I will need it) I like perfume as well as long as it is subtle. Yes it is nice to be a woman but lots of work.

Green sez go for good perfume. It is much less work and you won't have problems with scratching the itch..........