Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@teachrissy Well you came to a pretty good place for help. If you can, use the web site instead of the app at first to search through all the subjects, it's easier. You'll find places that are talking about all your concerns and people that are going through your experiences with helpful suggestions. I wish you the best and please stay in touch.

@@teachrissy, did you lose more at first and then regain, or never lost more than that? What was your starting weight, height, etc.? Maybe if you tell us more here, some of the veterans can help you make your pouch work for you. I've heard of something called the 5-day pouch test that people use to jumpstart losing again, long after surgery. I'm still pre-op myself so can't help much but I know there are lots of people here who can!

Edited by drmeow

I had surgery July 2013 and start weight was 252 now my weight is 120 I feel like I'm way to skinny and have dumping syndrome all the time any suggestions on how to stop this so I can gain some weight I need to gain at least 20 pounds I think I look like a skeleton.

@@ymouton 2013 is a long time dumping. If you dump on everything you eat than you need to talk to your doctor because probably something's wrong. But if it's only certain things you eat than you have to stop eating them. I dump and although I still don't know everything that does it I know if it has high sugar or fat I better be near a toilet. A layman's opinion.

I have not dumped either. I have ate donuts (once), 1/2 hamburger with bun & small order of fries. The only symptom I might have is that I get light headed.

Who ever posted "I never had it; just get light headed"; light headedness can be part of dumping. Dumping has to do with the spike and then sudden drop in insulin as food sugars "dump" into the small bowel and pancreas responds to the rise in blood sugar. Can be mild or absolutely MISERABLE!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches