Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Welcome JMSinAJAZ! What is your name?

I'm glad to hear that someone else hasn't lost since their post-op visit. I have lost only three pounds since my post-op visit. I guess that is better than nothing. I know it is crazy but I am not stressing at all about my weight. I just know it will come off when it comes off. (Sure I would like it all off tomorrow, but I have to be real).

I have discovered the canned chicken, but dunking it in broth with a triscut I will have to try!

I also know that I need to eat until I feel full. I wasn't doing that and I was soo hungry that I couldn't stand it. So now I fill up and that lasts me a while. I go for my first fill on Thursday I can't wait! I want that new restriction feeling back!

Okay, I'm at work again.. so I better get to it! I'll check back later!

Thanks for the welcome! I went to the tracker website and created a tracker bar for my weight loss, but cannot get it to post properly here - all I get is the code -- no tracker bar. How did you get your's to work?:)

1.) Okay go to the USERCP in the upper part of this screen. You will see it along the blue bar.

2.) Under CONTRO PANEL click on Edit Signature.

3.) Cut and paste the HTML CODE from the tickerfactory.com that you created into the edit signature box.

4.) Add anything else you would like to your signature and then click the save signature box down below!

Ta Da! Your new ticker should be there! Try it!

Great! Now if we could just get our buddy Shauna to get her's going! Come on girl do a ticker!

I'm at work and we are not getting any chats! All of us are fooling around bored! I've been to Amazon.com and did reviews for all the things I've bought there. I've read about lap-band stuff till I'm cross eyed. I've done e-mail and anything else I can think of!

How are you feeling today Shauna? Ready for your vacation? Oh oh my boss just said we should be getting chats again in about 30 minutes.. good! I'd rather be busy than slow!

I wonder how lilmonkey is doing and her hubby. I went to the WLIAZ forum and there are a few gals there who needed support that had their surgery yesterday. I responded and pointed them here. I hope they join us!

More later...

Hey, V! Where are you tonight?

Good luck with your fill tomorrow! Be sure to check in and let us know how it goes!

I am here going completely out of my mind! I'm really tired, my muscles hurt from my Calcium problem. Everyone at work is complaining about doing two chats. I'm glad that I jumped on two chats last week. I've got my routine down real well.

Now back on topic, I too am looking forward to my fill tomorrow. I can't believe it is here finally! I'm a bit nervous believe it or not. I know no amount of reassuring will help, it is somethign we all have to expeirance ourselves. I'm just still not in in the mood to get poked and prodded again.

How are you doing today? I want serious restiction! Hey my heartburn is under control. Yipee! I've been taking the Prilosec O.T.C. religiously so it is really been good. I've watched what I eat and I am even doing my Decaf coffee in the morning and I'm still ok so I am very happy about that.

Are you all packed yet Shauna?

Where is everyone on this board? Is it just you and I?

Okay back to work...

the fill is really not a big deal - it did not hurt - and the poking is not bad. You will be fine! and then you get to do liquids, then baby food, then mushies, then real food again - but just one day per stage this time!

Let us know how it goes!

I don't think you will want yogurt the first day. I had a couple Protein Drinks, and I had to drink them slowly so they did not back up. Water, of course, Jello, popscicles. Day two the strained food - but by the end of day two I had a little bit of chicken salad - canned chicken with relish and Miracle Whip mixed with a fork - so a mushie food - it sure tasted good, but I could only have a couple tablespoons. The third morning I had about 1/2 cup oatmeal - and I was done. Since then I have a small bowl of Cereal in the morning, then take a can of V-8 juice, some triscuits, a couple string cheeses, a carton of yogurt, cottage cheese, and a hard boiled egg for my food throughout the day - I sort of snack on this stuff every 2-3 hours - depending on how hungry I get. It will get me through the day - then at home I have small helpings of cottage cheese again, or maybe another yogurt and some crackers. I am not very hungry by the time I get through all my 'snacks' at work. Eat slow, chew very well, and you should be fine in a couple days - - -

Hey thanks Janie! That is exactly what I am doing today!

I got my first fill! How freaky is that? Dr. Ortiz saw me again! I still haven't see Dr. DeBarros! Big cheater he is! They say he is doing really well, Becky said that he got dehydrated but he is doing better and bouncing all over the place!

Now for my fill, Dr. Oris said that we shouldn't be so concerned about how many cc's we have in our band, as long as we were losing we are fine. (But I asked anyway) I had a two cc fill at the time of surgery and today I got 2.5 cc more. The whole gulping Water was way weird. My hubby was in with me of course. Dr. Oris said if he wanted to he could put 15 cc's in my band and I wouldn't be able to swallow my spit. So he said it really doesn't matter how many cc's we have. All of us are individuals and all of us will have different restriction needs. It makes perfect sense to me!

Look at miss Shauna there she has perfect restriction at what? 1.5 cc's right now.

So...I have only been able to drink my Protein shakes today, but I got so hungry (I don't know if it was head hunger or real hunger - my stomach was grumbling and carrying on I made myself eat a pudding cup and then latter a yogert. Very slow.. but I sure feel the restriction! Holy Cow! My husband said it was exactly the same when I came out of the hospital. I don't remember.

Work is extremly busy, found out today I won't get my laptop back until the 5th of July... I better get it back before I leave for San Diego.< /span>

Oh we got our Saturday support group!! Keep an eye on the WLIAZ forum I told Mike we would pay more attention to that forum and I promised him we would keep it going...

How is everyone tonight? Doing good? Behaving?? Okay.... back to work I go....

Hey, V! Congratulations! Woo-hoo!

I'm glad all went well. So, you are really feeling the restriction, huh? That's cool. I am really starting to feel hungry-- some days worse than others. I'm sure I will need a fill one of these days. I'm just going to get through my vacation and see how it goes. As long as I'm losing at least 2 pounds a week I'm OK with that. Being too restricted was miserable. I can see how easy it would be to become dehydrated. Since I can't drink with my meals, I have to make it a point to drink otherwise. It can become all consuming.

Did the fill hurt? Of course the shots themselves really don't hurt but my port site was still quite a bit tender and all of that poking around made it sore for a while. You?

I only have 1cc in my band now. I had 2 cc but had 1cc taken out.

To anyone that may have a little more experience with the band in this area than I do-- I read that menstruation causes some women to become more restricted. Anyone experience that? I am curious now because I have had the period from hell now for the past two weeks. Now I'm wondering if my sudden restriction had anything to do with that. Who knows.

OK.... I'll check in tomorrow but then I'm outta here! I will try to check in while on vacation. When will you be back, V? I'll be gone for two weeks.