Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb Bandsters June Challenge

Can I have a pity party? I'm fighting with my DH right now, I got no sleep last night, I have a sour stomach this morning, despite taking Pepcid Complete, and I can't seem to get out of the 230's. Seems like I've been here forever already. WAAAAH!

Ok, Pity party over. Sorry, I just wanted to whine for a minute. I got my workout in yesterday, and I've already started on it this morning....

Can you guys believe it is June already? SO here is the thread for the June Challenge. I want everyone to be able to achieve their goals this month so we are going to have a multi level challenge. Here she goes....

June Exercise Challenge

Level 1- 30 minutes per day for 15 days

Level 2- 45 minutes per day for 20 days

Level 3- 60 minutes per day for 20 days

Level 4 hardcore bad ass- 60 minutes per day for 30 days

I decided to remove the Water from this challenge and focus on the exercise. If we are exercising we should be drinking Water while we do so.

Quote,

OK,

I'm going to join you, I flake out this month of June. But now I'm on the move with you. I will do four times a week for 60 min per day and drink the water. I need to play catch-up. You are doing such a great job keep it up!

:clap2::whoo::eek:

Hi,

I was reading everyone threads, I went and had adj. last Friday, this was my second one in a band that holds 5cc. My first fill was March 30 and now June 22 2007. This has made a big difference for me. Lost five more pounds since then. I really fill full when I eat, I think now the reason I waited so long for my second adj. was I wasn't ready to give up the food........ I could eat a lot more and the weight was come off, but very slow. Now its a big difference in the filling when eating now. Doctor said to come back on three months before having another adj.

New weight is 294 haven't been there for over 17 years ago when I had my child. My goal is to weight 150 pounds. Can't wait.....:eek:

Okay Travelgirl I will join you. I did not lose anything this week. BLAH. But at least I have a small cute outfit to wear tonight. Trying to stay positive here if I can. I might even have to take pictures. My skirt is a 12/14 L which is still just weird to me.

I'm so jealous! 12/14 is beyond my reach right now. I'm still wishing I could get into my 18's. I've been in-between sizes now for 2 months. My 20's are BAGGY, but my 18's won't button... *sighs* I hate everything today. And I'm feeling very bitchy. It's not time for Aunt Flo's visit yet, either.

I should at least be happy it's Friday, but I don't give a flying FIG.

I went shopping today too, and bought some size XL tops. Yea no more 1x out of the Womens and in the misses. I even bought smaller panties.

Ladies keep up the good work. I'm going to work harder with exercising in July. I really want to be in 10's by Christmas.

I'm out of town and been eating out for every meal. I'm ready for some home cooking.

GOOD for y'all!! :clap2:

My lower half has yet to improve (and my dunlap -as in "done lapped over the belt"- is drooping much lower now), so I'm not seeing the tags go downward yet, either. :straight The Misses dept. is quite a ways for me...I just can't wait to be shopping in stores, rather than out of catalogs! UGH. It's a bit discouraging not to fit comfortable in smaller sizes yet, but then I don't try clothes on to check very often either. 50 pounds and 4 months of effort ought to have concrete results, but I'm not seeing many. My daughter's 2nd birthday party is on Sunday & I was thinking of asking DH to bring down a box of 26/28 from the attic...but I don't want to be depressed if nothing in there fits yet!!! :paranoid :mad:

Okay it is the last day of the month and today we are stopping the pity parties. We have got to focus on all the amazing thing we have done. We have lost so much weight this year already. Just adding up the people on this page we have lost 283 pound this year. We are doing amazing. We are exercising. We are eating better. We are going to keep this off. We just have to give more credit to ourselves for what we have accomplished. I have a new proposal for July that I am going to add in the thread right now. I think it will be good for all of us.

I have a new proposal for July that I am going to add in the thread right now. I think it will be good for all of us.

Um...now I'm scared! Babygrl, what have you in mind for us this time? You frighten me with your Couch-to-5K enthusiasim... I'm nervous now...and hesitant to go see what you want us all up to in July... *quake*

I'm off to go check it out, but feeling a little like Grover...afraid of the monster at the end of the book!! :paranoid