Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Identical Twins and Lap Band

I'm an identical twin we both have a lap band. She had hers about 3.5 years before me, but we're close to the same zone now (getting there).

It's typical for my band to be tighter with stress and she actually feels it as well. And now she had a fill a couple of weeks ago and I feel like I had one too. I'm not complaining at all because I love the extra restriction here and there, just wanted to know if anyone else has the same feelings.

This is so fascinating to me! I am actually a triplet but only identical to one sister (plenty of photos in my album on my profile). My identical sis and I have almost always been overweight, but I've always been a bit heavier. there was one point about 10-12 years ago where she lost all of her weight because she contemplated joining the army, but that didn't happen and getting married and having four kids did. She supports me and my band journey but I don't know that she would ever do it herself. Did your sis having it done motivate you?

But as for feeling stuff, there are times we will have sort of premonitions (probably too strong of a word, but or lack of a better one) if one of us is feeling off or something, but our periods are still in sync, even 2 states away from each other!

Yes, seeing your twin a size 4.....the best motivation ever!

We too have those feelings. Many times i'll just get a call or text from her "what's wrong?" because she feels something.

Pretty cool feeling....hard to explain to others.

Best of luck on your weight loss!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches