Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

who supports right to choose

Are you Pro Life  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you Pro Life

• for Pro Life
    • for pro choice
    • pro choice only for extreme cases ie Mothers in danger of death

In life, there are alot of injustices when people do the wrong thing and others have to fix it or bare the consequences. Just look at our economy right now. Those on wall street sin, and the rest of the world pays the consequence. It doesn't make it right or pleasant, but it's true. To answer your post, YES, the woman needs to carry the innocent child to term. If she can't bare to raise her baby, then adoption is her only option.Every time someone in the world does wrong, there is a horrible consequence for everyone involved, not just the wrong doer.

Also, I did not and will not tell you that rape is God's plan for each and every woman everywhere, nor do I believe it is God's plan for impregnating anyone. God's plan is for married people to raise children together. Rape is wrong and God does not approve of such horrible sin. Yet, sex, (whether forced or not) can and does result in pregnancy. God says in Exodus 21:22 "If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the court allows. BUT if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life." Sounds as if God hates killing the unborn to me. This is not my law, it's Gods, the creator of all. If you have a problem with his laws, then you have a problem with Him, not me. If you believe there is a God, then you can't pick and choose what you will obey.

A woman can make the choice to accept that a horrible thing was done to her, and let the innocent child live. Abortion is murder, plain and simple. Just because we hate a situation put upon us, doesn't mean we can kill anyone who stands in our way of making the situation disappear.

It is noones right (as you stated) to make a decision to abort a baby, Because if you kill the baby, you are no worse than the rapist.

I can understand that if someone made the choice to have an abortion (rape or no rape) in their past, they may become haunted by the magnitude of what they have done to the baby and it can be very hard for them. All I can say to that is Thankfully, we have a God who forgives us if we ask Him to.

BJean, I agree 100% with you as well.

I don't think I could personally ever get an abortion, but then again, I have never been raped. Regardless, I have no right to force my beliefs on anyone else.

I think a woman that is pregnant from rape should be able to make her own decision about continuing a pregnancy or not. It is really no one else's business. She should not be forced to carry a child of rape. For people against abortion in this case, I just wonder how they would feel if they themselves, or their wives or girlfriends, were to become pregnant by rape. None of us know how we would feel or what we would decide unless we were in that situation. I don't think it's fair to say it is wrong unless we know what it is like.

I would never force my beliefs on anyone either. (religious beliefs, parenting beliefs, political beliefs, civil unions, school choices, etc.) Believe away! But when your beliefs effect the lives of others(the killing of innocent unborn children) you better believe that I will forcefully oppose it. Life begins at conception ( this has been scientifically proven, just witness one ultrasound and there is no denying it)

Isn't it funny how enraged people get when they hear on the news that a pregnant woman has just been murdered. They want justice! "Charge them with a double murder!'' they cry out. (and more recently, more men have been charged with double murders for killing their pregnant wives or girlfriends) How is it that an unborn child is considered a human being in one situation, but if a woman chooses to kill her unborn baby it's no longer human, but a blob of tissue that she can do as she chooses with? Let's face it! There isn't a woman out there who doesn't know deep in her heart that what is growing inside her is a real human baby. She is so self focused with the "inconvenience" this unwanted pregnancy has caused her that if the courts say it's legal to get rid of this problem, then with no thought of the life growing inside her, she does just that. Just because it's a law, doesn't make it right or moral. There are alot of laws on the books that shouldn't be there.

I don't think most women who have abortions decide it easily. I think it is a very hard choice to make. There are many reasons why women have abortions. I don't think we have the right to judge unless we have been in their shoes.

My husband and I have had 7 pregnancys and 7 healthy babies (thank God). I would not like having to carry and deliver a child from rape, but I would do it because every life is precious and is not mine to decide if it should live or die.

The only reason (that I can think of) that any woman would argue so fiercely for their "right" to kill an innocent little life that grows inside them is 1. They themselves at one time have made that choice to have an abortion and now don't want to think about what they've done and live with the guilt of it. (or) 2. They know someone else who has had an abortion and wants to justify what they have done. (or) 3. they are male and o.k.ed their girlfriend or wife's abortion so they wouldn't have to "deal" with an unwanted pregnancy. (or lastly) 4. they just don't comprehend that what is being formed inside a pregnant woman is truely a seperate human life from the womans. Why on this green earth would anyone fight for their 'right' to murder?! I don't understand that. I can understand those of us who fight to save these babies, but defending abortion? That's beyond me! If you've had an abortion, you can't go back and undo what you have done. It's done. Ask for God's forgiveness and you shall have it.( If you are sincerely sorry and regret what you did) But please, don't continue to try to justify what you did and 'defend' your right to have done it, or tell others that they can do it too because it's their right. It's NEVER any ones 'right' to kill anyone.

I know this sounds harsh, but I'm not one to mince words. Facts are facts. There is never any reason good enough to make having an abortion o.k.

Plenty of women who have had an abortion don't regret it. Just because someone is prochoice doesn't mean that they've had an abortion. I don't personally think I could ever have one, but I can certainly understand why someone would have one. And if I were ever raped and needed to have one, or if my 12 year old daughter were raped and needed one, it is good to know the choice is there for us to make. It is no one else's business.

I love what someone else said here before and its worth repeating. You have a right to do whatever you choose with your own body, and I mean that. Go ahead and run your car off a cliff, just make sure that there are no passengers in the car.

I had an abortion and I don't regret it. I had one because I have never ever wanted to have children and my birth control method failed. I was 31 years old at the time. I was relieved that I was able to have a timely and legal abortion. Had this not been an option, I would have had to go the illegal route. Not all sexually active women want children, you know, yet that doesn't make us any less desireous of our sexual rights than those folks who do.

I had an abortion and I don't regret it. I had one because I have never ever wanted to have children and my birth control method failed. I was 31 years old at the time. I was relieved that I was able to have a timely and legal abortion. Had this not been an option, I would have had to go the illegal route. Not all sexually active women want children, you know, yet that doesn't make us any less desireous of our sexual rights than those folks who do.

I totally agree with you. I have never wanted children either. I have never ever had the desire and I personally don't think I ever will. I take my birth control religiously and if it failed, I honestly don't know what I would do. It would be very bad. So I can totally relate to how you feel.