Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

who supports right to choose

Are you Pro Life  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you Pro Life

• for Pro Life
    • for pro choice
    • pro choice only for extreme cases ie Mothers in danger of death

YOU could make it happen for the ONE person who needs your kidney. And ONLY you because yours is the only one that will work.

Since you have repeatedly said that women don't have the right to bodily autonomy - you must give up the kidney. You don't have the right to say no. The person will die without it. They need you and because women must give their bodies to whomever needs them, give up the kidney.

Or, simply admit the truth - you want OTHER women held to a standard that you refuse to be held by.

Seeing that the mom of the unborn baby is the ONLY one who decides the babys fate, she and she alone will make that decision to kill it or not. In the case of the kidney: It is not the responsibility of all mankind to save others lives when they are dying from a bad kidney. If we can help and choose to do so we can. It IS the mother of an unborn babys responsibility to help her own baby survive. God has placed every parent with the responsibility to care for their own children. If they don't the scripture says that they are worse than an infidel. (1 Timothy 5:8)

Seeing that the mom of the unborn baby is the ONLY one who decides the babys fate, she and she alone will make that decision to kill it or not. In the case of the kidney: It is not the responsibility of all mankind to save others lives when they are dying from a bad kidney. If we can help and choose to do so we can. It IS the mother of an unborn babys responsibility to help her own baby survive. God has placed every parent with the responsibility to care for their own children. If they don't the scripture says that they are worse than an infidel. (1 Timothy 5:8)

Exactly! Also if God loves babys why would he demand the first born killed? To make a point to one man? Also do you realize that we are all infidels...? Your God is soundsing horrible in you words, just so you know...you are not making me want to run to god with my arms wide open, but rather run away from him with my mouth wide open...screaming!!!

Exactly! Also if God loves babys why would he demand the first born killed? To make a point to one man? Also do you realize that we are all infidels...? Your God is soundsing horrible in you words, just so you know...you are not making me want to run to god with my arms wide open, but rather run away from him with my mouth wide open...screaming!!!

An infidel is an unbeliever, so we are not all infidels.

When and where did God demand the firstborn killed to make a point to one man?

Just so you know, I couldn't make you want to run to God even if I tried. Only you and God can do that. If you don't like or approve of God and what he has to say and what he does to get mans attention, that is totally up to you.

That's right an unbeliever...you know that's what they call us over in Iraq? we are all infidels to someone elses religion! You don't just get to coin that name because you believe it should only be used if they are a non believer in your religion...and yes no matter what you say Chrisianity IS a religion. And hmmm...I think most of us know the story of Moses...if not go ahead and rent The Prince of Egypt :( lol You are pushing your god in my face every chance you get, and I know as well as you know that is not what your god wants of you!!!

That's right an unbeliever...you know that's what they call us over in Iraq? we are all infidels to someone elses religion! You don't just get to coin that name because you believe it should only be used if they are a non believer in your religion...and yes no matter what you say Chrisianity IS a religion. And hmmm...I think most of us know the story of Moses...if not go ahead and rent The Prince of Egypt :( lol You are pushing your god in my face every chance you get, and I know as well as you know that is not what your god wants of you!!!

I'm not pushing God into your face. Just having a dialogue.

In the story of Moses, God gave the unbelieving Egyptians many, many chances to repent and turn to him. It didn't begin with the plague of the firstborn, it began with other plagues he sent. His motive was for the people to turn to him, recognize that He was God and repent. If they had, he would have happily gave them his forgivness and an eternal home with him on that day. Judgment on the firstborn represented judgement on the entire community. (since all the dreams and and plans of the father were bound up in his firstborn son at the time, who received a double share of the family estate when the father died.) Even though God put on them all of these plagues, even the last one which killed their sons, they still refused to acknowledge Him as God and their creator. (BTW, God did not put these plagues on his own children, those who acknowledged him by putting the blood from a lamb on their doorposts) This is a great example of mans stubborness in refusing to accept God as the one who made them. (Man is still stubborn today.)

You are not having a dialogue with me...you talk AT people not to them! So if it's good slaughtering people that's okay, but when a woman aborts her fetus its murder? According to the bible we are all gods children no matter what...those children did nothing wrong so god was killing the innocent and in your bible I'm pretty sure that's a sin!

You are not having a dialogue with me...you talk AT people not to them! So if it's good slaughtering people that's okay, but when a woman aborts her fetus its murder? According to the bible we are all gods children no matter what...those children did nothing wrong so god was killing the innocent and in your bible I'm pretty sure that's a sin!

Every life on this earth was given and taken by God's doing. EVERY life. He is the AUTHOR of life. He may decide who lives and who dies. He has that right. HE IS GOD. You or anyone else for that matter, can not. You don't have that right. No one does. Only God can do as he deems fit with his own creation.

To address the "we are all God's children" thing that you like to say.... No we are NOT all God's children. Only those who believe in him are his children. The rest are his creation. Once you choose to accept Him as your Father, you then become his children.

You are by far one of the worst "Christians" I have come across...congrats to you

patty: "God has placed every parent with the responsibility to care for their own children. If they don't the scripture says that they are worse than an infidel. (1 Timothy 5:8)"

Thank you for bring this scripture to everyone's attention. I've been telling everyone for a long time that adoption is absolutely not the answer to an unwanted, unplanned pregnancy!

:( perfect!

Seeing that the mom of the unborn baby is the ONLY one who decides the babys fate, she and she alone will make that decision to kill it or not.

And you are the only one who can make the decision to donate your kidney and save this person's life.

In the case of the kidney: It is not the responsibility of all mankind to save others lives when they are dying from a bad kidney. If we can help and choose to do so we can.

It IS the mother of an unborn babys responsibility to help her own baby survive.

how is it any different? Are you saying people only have an obligation to save the lives of their blood relations? That's coldblooded cruelty.

You freely admit that people don't have the responsibility to let other use their bodies to survive. Yet, you yank that very same right away from women- but only women you've decided are worthy of the same rights as other humans.

this is misogyny. Nothing more.

God has placed every parent with the responsibility to care for their own children. If they don't the scripture says that they are worse than an infidel. (1 Timothy 5:8)

If you believe god made all humans, then they all his children. So, then are you worse than an infidel for not doing what you claim other women are supposed to do - give your body as life support to another? Or, are actual people they less deserving of life than you because their not related to you?

Are you pro-life or not? So far, you've proven that you're pro-life when you can attack and shame someone else, and pro-choice when it comes to yourself.

this is no surprise to me, of course. I've volunteered in women's clinics before. The most vocal anti-abortion protesters out front always sneak their daughters in the back door for abortions.

Do you know how many atheists are made simply by people reading the bible? A lot. I, myself, among them. Reading - really reading - the book that all my life I'd been told was the divine word of God, the authority on morality, the place to go to find answers - made me an atheist. Or, to be more clear, started me down the path to atheism.

No god who behaves and demands as the bible god does is worthy of my worship and devotion.

Yes! Exactly!!!

patty: "God has placed every parent with the responsibility to care for their own children. If they don't the scripture says that they are worse than an infidel. (1 Timothy 5:8)"

Thank you for bring this scripture to everyone's attention. I've been telling everyone for a long time that adoption is absolutely not the answer to an unwanted, unplanned pregnancy!

'

Not if you care at all about women, which Ms. Green has proven over and over again that she does not.

I read the bible...the whole bible when I was younger (about 13-14) and it scared me...the thought that "God" could be so cruel to his children...the people he should love unconditionally!!!! no questions asked!!!!!!!!!