Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

who supports right to choose

Are you Pro Life  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you Pro Life

• for Pro Life
    • for pro choice
    • pro choice only for extreme cases ie Mothers in danger of death

It also bothers me a lot that the anti-choice people keep claiming that a baby is totally separate when we all know that only until the baby separates from the mother, is it then separate. Just because it has it's own heart doesn't mean that it is separate. They don't want to admit that a fetus cannot survive without its' host mother, because if they did, it would be like saying it isn't totally independent or "separate". Only by making the determination that the fetus is a separate being does it make sense to give a fetus all the rights that a fully separate human being has. Another example, in my estiimation, that the anti-choice movement discounts the importance of the woman. And another huge reason why they should not be given the ability to make decisions for her.

It also bothers me a lot that the anti-choice people keep claiming that a baby is totally separate when we all know that only until the baby separates from the mother, is it then separate. Just because it has it's own heart doesn't mean that it is separate. They don't want to admit that a fetus cannot survive without its' host mother, because if they did, it would be like saying it isn't totally independent or "separate". Only by making the determination that the fetus is a separate being does it make sense to give a fetus all the rights that a fully separate human being has. Another example, in my estiimation, that the anti-choice movement discounts the importance of the woman. And another huge reason why they should not be given the ability to make decisions for her.

A newborn baby can not survive without its mother either. So what's the difference? Why do you say that we don't feel the mother is important? We do. It's just that no one is trying to kill her, so we aren't concerned for her life. It's the life of the baby we are trying to save! Duh!

Sometimes in life, we have to go through things we don't like or want to go through for the sake of others. For instance, (this is just a scenerio, so don't get bent out of shape about it) If I knew that the only way my child could get the medical care he needed for his cancer treatment to save his life was to work for a man who beat me every day, I would do it for the sake of my child. I would endure until he got his treatment and then quit the job. I'd be grateful that I was able to save his life, even though it cost me plenty and I had to put my 8 hours in every day. I'd do it to save his life. Now, if a woman gets pregnant and doesn't want the baby, she should endure (all it takes, yes, even if she was raped) till the 9 months are over and then give the child to someone who would want it. To save his life. All life is worth saving.

Let's change your scenerio just a little...would you do that same thing for someone elses child? Someone that you do not know and a child you have never met?

You are only responsible for your child...the child that you decided to bring into the world...you have no responsibility for my child or a strangers child...The mother is the one that get's to decide if she is ready to take on those responsibilities, no one else should be allowed to make her life decisions for her...they are HERS...not YOURS! :glare:

Let's change your scenerio just a little...would you do that same thing for someone elses child? Someone that you do not know and a child you have never met?

.......yes.

You are only responsible for your child...the child that you decided to bring into the world...you have no responsibility for my child or a strangers child...The mother is the one that get's to decide if she is ready to take on those responsibilities, no one else should be allowed to make her life decisions for her...they are HERS...not YOURS! :blink:

We are ALL responsible for everyone around us. If a child falls in a well, a whole nation will rally around to support the child and help. We all should be caring for each other. And the innocent child in the womb is like the child who fell in a well. Only the childs own mother is committing the atrocity.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that for one second...There is no way if a child has cancer and has no way to pay for treatment that you would indure whatever you needed to to get the money for it...because if it was the case then those kids would be getting money from you now...right? You cannot be everyones mother or "Savior"...it's just not possible!

We are ALL responsible for everyone around us. If a child falls in a well, a whole nation will rally around to support the child and help. We all should be caring for each other. And the innocent child in the womb is like the child who fell in a well. Only the childs own mother is committing the atrocity.

So if a 16 year old is driving drunk and kills a family of four, not only are his parents responsible for his actions, but all of us should be held accountable? That is ridiculous and you know it.

Do you really not understand the distinction between a fetus that is wholly dependent upon its' host, and a baby outside the womb?

Anyone can take a baby outside the womb and provide for its' needs so that it can thrive and develop. A fetus needs the mother's uterus and her entire body to provide the things that it needs in order to develop. It's a very important distinction, whether you believe it is or not.

All life isn't precious. It just isn't. It may be "God's plan" for every man and woman to procreate, but unfortunately it isn't in mother nature's plan. Not all people are wired that way. They just cannot provide the things that are needed for a child to develop and grow. There are many reasons for this, none the least of which are anatomical abnormalities as well as other deficiencies that some men and women have.

You seem to be thinking in terms of a perfect world. Unfortunately, this world we live in is nowhere near utopia.

And you also seem to endorse Hillary Clinton's theory that "it takes a village" to raise a child. Again, in a perfect world we would all gather around the well and pull the child to safety. But this isn't a perfect world, and there are some people you really wouldn't want involved in the rescue attempt of a young child.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that for one second...There is no way if a child has cancer and has no way to pay for treatment that you would indure whatever you needed to to get the money for it...because if it was the case then those kids would be getting money from you now...right? You cannot be everyones mother or "Savior"...it's just not possible!

Do you know what a scenerio is?

(It's not real.)

The moral of the scenerio is to show that if there is a life in danger and someone can do something about it, they should.

Do you really not understand the distinction between a fetus that is wholly dependent upon its' host, and a baby outside the womb?

Anyone can take a baby outside the womb and provide for its' needs so that it can thrive and develop. A fetus needs the mother's uterus and her entire body to provide the things that it needs in order to develop. It's a very important distinction, whether you believe it is or not.

So just because the baby depends on the mother only while it is in the womb, and doesn't depend on the father or others, it's ok?

All life isn't precious. It just isn't. It may be "God's plan" for every man and woman to procreate, but unfortunately it isn't in mother nature's plan. Not all people are wired that way. They just cannot provide the things that are needed for a child to develop and grow. There are many reasons for this, none the least of which are anatomical abnormalities as well as other deficiencies that some men and women have.

You seem to be thinking in terms of a perfect world. Unfortunately, this world we live in is nowhere near utopia.

No kidding. Thus why God planned for men and women to get married, and then have sex and children. He planned for the parents to care for them. And rape, incest and sexual imorality was not in his plan.

Even so, there is no reason why in an unperfect world women who get pregnant can't protect the child until it is born. Why make 2 wrongs out of 1?

And you also seem to endorse Hillary Clinton's theory that "it takes a village" to raise a child. Again, in a perfect world we would all gather around the well and pull the child to safety. But this isn't a perfect world, and there are some people you really wouldn't want involved in the rescue attempt of a young child.

No, I don't agree with Clinton. It takes 2 parents to raise a child. But while they live in the village with others, if they see someone in danger, they should help them.

I understand what a scenerio is...I am not an idiot. I am just say while yeah it may be in some peoples power to help people, but they are not forced to...Just because one person has more money then the other doesn't mean they are forced to give that money to others...I donate to charities, but I do it because I want to, not because the government is forcing a choice upon me because it will help someone else!

You say it takes a village, in so many words, and then you say you disagree with Clinton who says it takes a village. It might be that you disagree with Clinton just because she's a Clinton. Ya think?