Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

who supports right to choose

Are you Pro Life  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you Pro Life

• for Pro Life
    • for pro choice
    • pro choice only for extreme cases ie Mothers in danger of death

I've already spoken on the forgiveness of God in my past post. You are right when you say God forgives. And you are right that the Gov. shouldn't have to make this decision for us. It should be a given. To take another life is wrong. Why can't people see that? But the gov. needs to step in and abolish abortions because babies are being destroyed by the millions. We don't mind the gov. making other laws for us to protect us from harm. Why shouldn't they also protect the innocent ones in the womb?

Not true. God does not support his children in every decision that they make in life. Only the right decisions. Just like you as a parent would not support your child's decision to use drugs.(or at least I hope not)

Also, if you have read the bible twice, then you would have read the story in the old testament of a person who killed the baby in the womb of a pregnant woman and God gave him the death penalty for it. He does not approve of harming the unborn child in any way.

I believe that the instance that you are thinking of was one in which the person killed the baby in the womb of a pregnant woman without her consent! Which is murder and is not right...however I think things may have been different if the woman had chosen to do it herself for reasons that were beyond her control...My decision was the right one for the position that I was put in and my God supports that.

I am a christian also and I also support the right to choose. It is not anyone else's business and no one has the right to judge anyone, no matter what our beliefs are. Jesus teaches that as well.

And you are right that the Gov. shouldn't have to make this decision for us. It should be a given.

Unfortunately for you, you live in America where we have many many religions. Granted the majority are Christian, but to assume that your beliefs should be forced upon the majority is naive and selfish. The notion that if I were raped and became pregnant, I should have to carry that child to term is unbelievable.

Well said....beautiful :thumbup:

All I can say is "One day we shall see." The scripture teaches that in the end of time "every knee WILL bow and every tonge WLL confess that Jesus Christ is Lord." He is our creator and when He says something is right or something is wrong, it would be best for everyone if we heeded his advice.

Just a note* It is one thing to say you are a christian, the real test of that is when you follow His teachings. Therefore, you can't be a christian and say it's ok to kill a baby in the womb or out of the womb. Killing is wrong.

Babygirl, I don't speak the thoughts of God. I said "This is what I believe Jesus would say to her."

And being a christian and daily reading God's word and talking to Him, I can honestly say that over the past 30 years, I have gotten to know Him pretty well.

Rodriguezequal, What makes you think that it's not ok for someone else to kill your unborn baby, but it is ok for you to do it?

Carrie, I don't judge anyone. God will do that one day. I'm just informing you all of what He has to say on the issue.(And I make His opinions my opinions)

When people want to do what they want to do, they will defend their right to do it to the end! "No one can tell me what to do!" (not even God) They will even go to the lengths of saying "God didn't say that, He said this..." When Satan was trying to persuade Eve to eat the apple, he said to her "God didn't say you can't eat from that tree." She believed him and ate. Look where that got us. (the first sin of disobedience to God)

It is a terrible shame when we become sooo blind to reality. An unborn baby is a living being. We should not kill living human beings. I understand that an unwanted pregnancy can interfere with a womans life when it happens, but so do many things like cancer or a loss of a job. That's life! (and no, (before you jump all over me) I'm not comparing a baby with cancer or a job loss.) But, unwanted things happen. We must deal with them as they arise. If you suddenly got cancer,your Husband wouldn't murder you to get rid of his problem of having to deal with a sick wife. (just an example, relax) If he did, he would go to prison. But a woman can murder her own children and no one says boo. Well, I'm saying it here on this forum. Boooo!

He would have told her that in this wicked world in which we live, people do all kinds of evil things to others such as rape. It isn't right, but it happens none the less. He would have told her that he loves her, and that he also loves the innocent new life inside her and that it too is a victim here. He would have told her to carry the child and deliver the child and know that none of this is her fault or the child's fault, but that to kill the baby through an abortion is a sin. That's what he would have told her.

Now this girl is no longer 14 years old. This is what I believe He would tell her now. "My child, when that happened to you when you were young, you didn't know what to do, and I understand that at the time you were confused and young and hurt and abused unjustly. I want you to know that I forgive you for making the choice to have an abortion. I love you." That's what he would say now, if she asks him for forgiveness. God knows that we go through this life and make wrong choices and decisions every day. That's why he sent Jesus.

Just saying.

And let me reiterate that I think it is wonderful that you want to share Jesus with others. But again there is a way that is helpful and a way that is hurtful. Shoving something down someone's throat when they don't believe your views is not going to change their mind. You catch a lot more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

for those of you that dont know, there is a wonderful feature on LBT called ignore user....

go to your "User CP", on the left hand side there is an "Edit Ignore List" option...

when people start spewing what they think is right, sometimes its the best option.