Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

Hello my peeps! I've had a great couple of days. Eating on plan and moving (forced....just wished I loved it) but I always feel better for doing it. Today at lunch..I slipped up. At a piece of something that looked so good. I can't believe I blew it over something in the school cafeteria!!! Grr! Ok done and over with.., tonight I will have grilled salmon and roasted green Beans. Hopefully I haven't killed my calorie count. What calorie count do yall shoot for?

@@punkinvine thanks for the metabolism tips. I'll def try to increase my Water and exercise

@ssuther praying for peace for your family! You are an inspiration to stay focused through life's trials

@justwatchme. Way to move and have that plan ready! I know ther is a bigger brighter future out there for you!

I'm working hard this week and I pray I see some movement in the scale Friday!

Hellooooo!!!

Ended up looking at a house last night, thus the reason I didn't post. I ate OP, but didn't exercise. Third trip was a charm, the house is another no since my bedroom furniture won't fit. Ugh!

Onward....

Today's plan:

B-missed it, too busy

L-P3 pkg

S-8 oz shake w/fiber

D-beefy rice skillet

S-8 oz shake w/fiber

809c, 85p, 45nc

I'm going to walk the neighborhood tonight if my shoulder/stitches will allow. It wasn't happening last night, but maybe tonight.

Hope all is well with you guys!

Well I guess I am back. It has been an interesting week and a half to say the least. Eating has been terrible. My first 5k was supposed to be last night. I gave been sick and pulled a muscle in my back. So I did not walk. It was all I could do to make it through work.

The long awaited lap-band doc appt ia today and got delayed for 3 and a half hours. Emergency surgery. . But here we go.. I will post later.

@@bacon - glad you're back and I hope all is well. Can't wait to hear how things go at the doc.

Well that went better than expected. He seems to think that I may be one who does not tolerate fills. He did half a cc And we will go back in 6 weeks. If I have any more issues we will likely go for a rny revision.

S_suther I know you will find that perfect house soon!

We missed you @@bacon! Hope ur doc visit goes well

Today is Easter party day so I'm surrounded by candy. But I haven't had any! ????

Today's plan

B-eas Protein shake

L-lettuce wrap with turkey pepper jack cheese and avocado

D- I think I'll grab a rotisserie chicken and make some veggie sides

Have a great day and let's make good choices!

Busy at work and it's raining so no outdoor walking today. I'm doing my stairs though. On liquids until 6pm from yesterday's fill. Glad to see you all here. Happy my daughter is in town.

Well here we go again. I could not sleep last night I was getting choked on my own spit. This morning I got about 6 oz of Water down before I completely shut off. Now I cannot get a thing through. I am getting real sick of this..

@@bacon that happened with my .5 cc fill a few weeks ago. I went in and got some removed. She took out a little more than she planned so overall I ended up with a .1 cc fill. I could actually tell a little difference in my restriction with such a tiny amt. might think about having .2 or so taken out. Might make a difference. So sorry. I know that sucks!

Hope it gets resolved @bacon.

I had rice last night which was the only poor choice of the day. But I'm happy to say I stopped and packed half of it to go home.

Today I should be able to walk at lunch and do my stairs. Planning high Protein of egg and cheese and seafood.

@@2babutterfly thank you so much for your concern. I guess I'm just scared trying to process the fact fat I may have to have a revision. if it fails and I will be a two time loser. I did get some Fluid through maybe this good things to come.

Edited by bacon

Greetings everyone!

Sorry to have been MIA for so long. I am just starting to recover from a horrible virus that has had me down and out for the count. I woke up one morning and looked like I was in a title fight with the heavy weight champion. My eyes and cheeks and lips were all swollen, my throat was on fire and my head was banging.

My husband came home and drove me to the urgent care and they said I had caught some virus that has been going around. Just lovely and trust me I look just lovely as well! I had some medical testing on Friday and I took the whole day off to get it all done and you know to tell you the truth I think doing that is what did me in! I went for blood work at the lab starting at 6 am, then on to MRI's then on to visit the Dr.'s.

By Sunday was starting to feel run down, Monday I was grouchy and Tuesday morning I was a mess!! Today all the facial swelling is gone but my lips swelled up so badly they are not cracked and bleeding, it's a great look for a Friday at the office let me tell ya!

I have a wedding to attend tomorrow afternoon, so I hope that these lips heal up and I can cover it up with some magic make up tricks and not look horrid.

Happy Passover to those who Celebrate, and Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

I am planning to be home for Sunday, cooking dinner at home for the family. The best part of being "sick" is I haven't been gorging on food at all, though I will say there has been comfort food which is just about all I could manage to let pass my lips.

Hope this Spring finds you all well...I hope to get there soon and be able to get back in the saddle and on the treadmill again soon!

Lisa, I know a while back you had an unfill due to complications. Did you get refills back to the level you were at before? By the way, glad you're back and feeling better!

@@JustWatchMe I had half the fill that I took out put back in. Thank goodness this virus was not something where there was too much mucus (sorry gross I know) that was my issue before.

Fill wise I am doing pretty good. Hubs also got a fill and he's been doing pretty well and might have finally hit his green zone. Now if I could just stay healthy and strong enough to get back to the gym. This time I was literally down and out I have been so tired and sleepy through it all. Totally run down and weak but I guess I deserve that when I drive this body 90 to nothing all the time.

I need to learn that down time is OK to have. Days of doing nothing are good, and rest is positive and restorative!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I'm so glad to see us all posting and encouraging!!!!! Doing the happy dance up in here!!!!!

I'm well. We got in 2.5 miles of walking yesterday. It was a slower pace, but have to watch sweating on my stitches for now. I'm just glad to be back outside and active!

Looked at a house this morning that's a no. Looking at another this afternoon. Maybe this will be the one! So far, prayers for clarity have certainly been answered. Praise God! Speaking of my Savior, happy Good Friday. Grateful for His sacrifice on my behalf.

Today's plan:

B-8 oz shake

L-Atkins bar

S-8 oz shake

D-roast beef w/provolone

850c, 79p, 51nc

Will try to get in some movement this evening. We're supposed to be stormy this evening, so we will see.

Keep rocking the plan! I appreciate each one of you!