Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

???? Calling all March Sleevers....let's support each other!????

March 13th. Looking for support.

La619 im having mine done in Tijuana also

where are you having yours done in tj?

Just a few days of February left then it's OUR MONTH!!!! We are all so close it's excited to hear from each of you on your progress. March 10th my pre-Admission appointment then March 17th ???? day one of the liquid diet then it will be my surgery March 31st but I am not calling it surgery day this will be my 2nd Chance Birthday???? keep up the good work everyone ????

Day 2 of liquid diet. Head hurts, hungry and tired. Had to go to bed early last night just to make it through day 1. Just keep telling myself one day at a time.

Edited by weston1215

Day 2 of liquid diet. Head hurts, hungry and tired. Had to go to bed early last night just to make it through day 1. Just keep telling myself one day at a time.

I started mine last Thursday...Thursday was alright except feeling like total crap...friday I wanted to eat soo bad and hated everyone that ate...slept alot that day...saturday I wasnt hungey anymore but I was an emotional wreck...crying alot....irritated alot...spent alot of time alone that day...and then sunday I woke up and was good! Been 10x better since...it gets Better I promise...when i thought I couldnt go anymore i looked at before and after pic on a group on fb im part of and said to myself "this is for the greater good"

Good luck u got this! Just remember the end prize

The pre-op diet was horrible for me the first three days. I've now been following it for 9 days and it's so much easier this week. I've also lost at least ten pounds so far too, which is exciting.

The only problem I've really had with the diet was the withdrawal from caffeine the first two days and now my blood sugar keeps dropping, so I just have to make sure i eat every three hours on the dot.

This weekend i go to liquids only, sine my surgery is this Monday at 7;00am!!!

Went to last pre-op visit with primary care physician today Got new prescriptions for some of my meds since they all need to be chewable, liquid or crushed. I have lost six pounds in the last week on my pre-op diet! Getting a bit more excited and not quite as scared...see how I will feel on Tuesday for the surgery!

What are some of yall's liquid diet go tos??

Pasquina...what are you eating this week?

Im scheduled for March 9th, Im also going to Tijuana to get mine done. Im on day 3 of my Pre Op diet, and the first few days I had killer headaches. Everyone says it gets better after the 3rd day so Im hoping thats true. Im really struggling with being tired, since I take medication that already makes me tired its been a hard few days. Im also having a hard time drinking these Protein Shakes, I think I need to try a different powder.< /p>

Kaninag, my surgeon has me following an Optifast diet. Three optifast shakes a day, 2 optifast bars.