Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Sleevers ❄️

Nm I found. Do you have to get your gallbladder out?

Tomorrow is my 4 month out and I'm ready to take my next pic. I'm creeping on all your profiles and hope to see some pics soon of you guys. I know it is hard but be proud you guys have all done so great!

Feeling pretty low at the moment I have only lost 4lb in 8 weeks ...... One doctor visit to the next Doc said to me that he thought I would have lost more than I had ...came out feeling like a failure started weight loss 213lbs 4 months later 174lbs I know it's coming off but it's a painfully slow process ..... How is everyone else doing

@zzombrie Jan. 7th , 220 :) and yes I had my gb removed 4weeks after surgery (I felt like I was on the verdge of death) so for a month I couldnt keep anything down

Current weight 146

Edited by Aprilhoffman78

@@tiffin-scott

Don't get down on yourself you are doing great! I have only lost 20 lbs since surgery. I feel like it is way too slow but both my primary and surgeon are happy with it.

Just for you @@Veronica Page!

Starting weight 240

Surgery day 220

Today 173!! post-229853-14314517649767_thumb.jpg post-229853-14314517843902_thumb.jpg

Saw my dr yesterday and need to adjust my Iron and B12 but she was thrilled with my overall amazing health and weight loss. This journey has so many high and lows but it's worth every step!

Wow @@mduffield!

What excercise are you doing

Edited by Aprilhoffman78

@@mduffield You of course look beautiful and I'm sooooo proud of you! I have too been taking a b-12 injection and I have to take an Iron pill since I've been anemic since I was 16. I'm so jealous but proud all at the same time! Cheers to you!

Uploaded my pic to my profile. I was just saying to my husband that I don't see a difference but since it is me he says he can!

Wow @@mduffield!

What excercise are you doing

I do a running program every other day and do yoga/walking on my off days. Hubby got me a Fitbit for Mother's Day so I can't wait to use it when it arrives tomorrow!!

@ Veronica Page - your always so sweet and encouraging! I'm proud of YOU and every person on here, who is working hard, for the goal of better health and life. We all have our own pace but it's still victory in the end!

On a side note - I can't only get about 45 ish grams of Protein in a day but my labs showed perfection on my protein levels. I was so worried but it's funny how different everyone's body can be. My dr is happy for me to keep doing what I'm doing!

Im still struggling with motivation to excerise but you just inspired me :)

Im still struggling with motivation to excerise but you just inspired me :)

I have a loooong ways to go and a FAIR share of scary saggy skin! That being said I've been very diligent the past 6wks at the gym and it has helped! I also use a skin firming lotion. Aveeno brand.

I actually like going to the gym although I wish I could learn how to use the weights a lil bit more. I have a trainer but he doesn't use hardly any weights. I do an hour on the treadmill and burn about 600 calories there and then do the bike for about 30 min only burning 100-150. I feel off the food wagon and reverted to old eating habits but I think it is cause the weight loss has been so slow that I just get emotional about it and you know what happens when I get emotional. I eat and get even more mad and just keep on eating. I hope that I can get back on the wagon and make better choices over the next couple of weeks. I would really like to lose 5lbs in the next two weeks before june and then I would be really happy. Fingers crossed and I hope everyone has a really awesome weekend!

Blood Sugar numbers

Got my blood work done.

Cholesterol numbers down 80 points BUT my pre-diabetic number has stayed the same-117. My Doc isn't concerned but I thought it would go down.

Wondering what others experiences with blood sugar has been?