Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey guys. I need a doc in Houston (not College Station) to do an unfill. Had my surgery in Mexico. So far the docs I researched either won't take you at all if they didn't do the surgery or they want five hundred friggin' bucks. I need someone reasonably priced. Having trouble and need an unfill soon, preferably tomorrow. Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Hi! this is a list that's on the Houston Area Bandsters yahoo support group I'm on (please make sure you indepently verify this info):

Dr Ira Kasper

7500 Beechnut, Suite 380

Houston TX 77074

713-667-9100

approx charge $ 150.00

Dr Robert Marvin

1200 Binz, Suite 555

Houston TX 77004

713-520-1230

Dr Jason DeMattia (Martin Diagnostic Clinic)

710 Lawrence St

Tomball TX 77375

866-345-5872

Dr St.Laurent (Northwest EndoSurgical)

18220 Tomball Pkwy, Suite 300

Houston TX 77070-4370

281-921-1890

approx charge $ 200

Mary Hewitt

2610 N. Alexander Dr. Suite 205

Baytown TX 77520

281-427-6363

I wish you the best, please let us know how it works out.

Karla

Thanks so so much. The first doc on your list isn't too far. I'll be at his office waiting for him when he opens in the morning to pressure him into unfilling me immediately.

So, I went to the first doc on the list and ... well ... see my other post: http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f78/pain-above-pouch-when-eat-drink-35415/

Absolutely not going back there.

Both doctors Spivak and Spiegel have refused to take me because they didn't perform the surgery. An assistant in Dr. Spiegel's office just told me to go back to College Station, but the fill doc in College Station is just too far. I have too small children and for a 4-hour round trip on a Saturday - the only day she does fills - its just too hard.

From the other ones on the above list, can I get a good recommendation from someone who has been to the doc? I think I need someone with the x-ray, fluoroscope equipment.

<p>I know it is a ways to drive, but I live in Huntsville, TX and I drive to Ferris (just past Ennis) straight north on I-45 to see Dr. Fred Maese for my fills. I was also banded in Mexico. He is great! I would be happy to give you his contact info if you are interested.</p>

I have been to Dr. Marvin once before. He is okay, but he doesn't have a flouroscopic x-ray machine. Once again, I forgot to tell you that Dr. Maese has a flouro machine and he always takes an x-ray after he fills you. Why don't I just give you his number? 972-842-3911