Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

HP, I forgot the last part of your question. I reconnected with an ex-girlfriend. We sparked right back up, then flamed out. If it has an ex in front of it there is a reason.

The whole situation, along with moving two times in two years and my trouble with my band has kinda stopped me from even trying to date right now. I have had a few people show interest but have avoided going down that road. I am focussed on making myself happy within first. Not to mention my confidence is rattled.

I did fix that ex-girlfriend of mine this past week. Her sorry ass has been calling me ever since she so how much weight I have lost. I don't think she will be calling any more. :-)

JC

Need to get you guys motivated! We are only 6 pages away from 100 on this thread. Get busy you can do it!

JC

JC

so, which bike are you taking with you on your trip to Indiana???

When is your birthday??? My daughter's is the 1st, and my husband's is the 27th.(October)

J..you can have your broccli....yuckkkkkkkkkkkk never, ever have liked it...

I am a veryyyyyyyyyy picky eater.....hmmmm kinda the reason I have the weight issue.

Well, It has been 3 days since my fill....I can tell a diffrence in amount of food I am able to eat.

I hope it last. He did explain though, why it would seem like it would be looser after 10 days or so....he said as we loose weight we loose it inside around our stomach as well as on the outiside.....which means the band loosens up..Makes sense....

Never really thought about your internal oragans and the fat that is stored around them.

HP

yes, everything gets smaller! I didn't know that until my surgeon told me too! Isn't that something?

I'm just happy my feet are getting smaller!

JC-I'm scared to know what you did to the EX to keep her from calling...okay, I'm really curious. I love an evil story.

Well since we're going to see you close to your birthday, we need to do something for ya. Not a cake or sweets...maybe we can get you a lap dance or something. LOL!

I'm envisioning a lap dancer trying to work with ya, while you sit in the hammock! HA.

And really the camping trip will be rated G considering there will be children present...

I so need to pay for my ride... And JC, there had better be no last minute, I've gotta work, business. We know how you are. You make plans and work breaks them for you.

XO.

ya my daughter asked last night if everyone was still going..I have not paid my fee for the ride yet either.....I am badddddd.

I wonder if BG is taking her mom? If she is I may end up not taking my kids. But, if not than I will(which is not a problem)

I go back to the doctor the day before our trip....It is only like 2 hours from the campground.....I would love to go ahead up on that Thursday....but I hate to take the kids out of school. My oldest that still lives at home and was going to babysit, said she would stay home if we dont need her...so let me know As soon as you know for sure BG.....

I think the weather has finally broke..it is decent outside and I am going to go riding here in a little bit...I am being a B**** to DH......not intending to....just am.....I cant help it......

I wanted to just go ride alone this morning..and he was like NOOOOOO just wait and we can go...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Now...what the Hell is the damn diffrence?????????????????

Oh...and I am commiting myself to walking at lunch this week too.

Need to kick it up a notch....a BIG one.

I am seeing a loss on my scale which is good.....of course being on liquid does that every time....hmmm..maybe we should do it all the time....

HP, I am going to bring two bikes. I haven't decided which two yet. I don't think I will haul the trike up there, it takes up too much space. My birthday is the October 15th. When I was first banded it seemed like every 10-15 pounds I was scheduling another fill. I would schedule a few weeks out so I would be down about 20 pounds before next fill.

J, ARE YOU SERIOUS? EVERYTHING GETS SMALLER???????? sorry I couldn't resist besides Oprah says otherwise. I am happy that my feet are smaller too and I haven't had a gout attack in months!

I am with ya on the G-Rated deal. I will through a tarp over the hammock during lap-dance or find a parking lot!

As far as work I should be able to manage any issues or projects through laptop and cell phone. They already messed up and approved vacation!

Ex-Girlfriend, this will be the short version if you want more details you have to go camping with us.

Part One: We see each other for the first time in years in a grocery store. Soon after we are making out in the parking lot. She states her and husband are seperated, they are not. We start talking by phone. I fly to Tijuana have surgery during this time I have discovered that husband doesn't know they are separated because she still lives there she's a (wannabe player) I guess. Get back from TJ she moves out starts hanging with me a lot is said between the two of us then boom she's gone. Believe I left a lot out. Fast forward to a week or so ago and a different parking lot.

She cries appologizes begs forgiveness....... I tell her to call me. I talk to her give her false hope act as if nothing is wrong. She blocks phone number everytime she calls except once. I captured said phone number. I start feeding her lines of shit like she is trying to do me. Then I stopped taking her calls. She calls calls calls calls more and more frequently the closer this weekend got the more she called. I did not answer.

Then about oh, I'D say 11:30 last night I started calling her while blocking my number. It only took to calls before she turned the phone off and I would imagine she spent the rest of the night explaining to her husband what just happened. There are many more details. Gotta go camping to hear the rest.

BG could definately get us to 100. When I told her to stick it I didn't mean drive out to the sticks! God I feel an axe kick or a side chop in my future.

JC

D - Sorry to hear about your son's car. Bastards... Why do people do that shit?

J - Just being facetious on the broccoli. I'm with HP, I can't stand the stuff. The wife keeps trying to get me to eat it because of all of the folates and other tasty wholesome goodness, but as a kid, I was forced to eat too much boiled broccoli, and I will never voluntarily eat it again. Early adoption of technology can be fun, but it can also get freakin' expensive. Will be interesting to see if my penchant for tech toys dies down as my desire for bike toys increases (or if I'll just do both & wrack up more debt)... I wasn't much on the text messaging either, but the wife is about 10 years younger and all of her friends text, so I was kind of sucked into it...

JC - You little home-wrecker, you... Those are the consequences, though, if she wants to play...

HP - Hope you and the hubby have a good ride, even though you're pissed and hurt. For me, sometimes doing something enjoyable with my wife will help me get over those feelings. We had Sprint, and our service was getting worse over time, so we had already planned to move to AT&T, even though there would be some early termination penalties. I think that by early next year, the price will have dropped some, as all of the Mac fans and early adopters will have already purchased, and they will be looking for customers who would be willing to buy a high-end, but not that high-end phone.

Either BG must be enjoying her vacation, or they really don't have the Internet in the UP...

B

B, I do my level best to purchase from 1 or 2 generations away from the fad money. It is so hard to do! It seems there are so many very cool toys now compared to when I was just a young kid.

HA we do have internet up in the sticks. I really am a city girl at heart but it is so nice and relaxng up here. It is nice to be in a place where you don't have to lock your doors and your kids can play outside without you having to watch them every second. Plus I am getting in some massive card playing time with my family which is nice. My mom and her sisters are all very close and they are a riot to hang out with.

I got another run in today. I am not sure how far I went but I was out for an hour. I probably ran maybe 30 minutes or so of it. There are a ton of hills around here and I am actually missing that piece of shit mountain bike I hate owning. It would be awesome on the roads up here.

Okay off topic but my son just walked right into a glass patio door. I am about to pee my pants.

Okay so many people to respond to here I have to open two windows to keep track of it all.

JC I ma enjoying the sticks. I might move here...yeah right lol Oh and that is awesome about your son. He could probably kick my ass. Good work on th girlfriend thing. Revenge is sweet. Maybe J and I could pay for your lap dance.

HP my mom is not going to be going with us. She refuses to sleep in a tent after being spoiled by a gigantor fifth wheel.

J we had some crazy tornado weather in townn but it was after we had already left Detroit. We drove through Fenton about 3 hours before the tornado hit there. And congrats on the 1x. It is always sooo exciting to go down a size.

B It is beautiful up here. Crazy how it is still August and the leaves are already turning.

D I was thinking about strumjing my banjo but then I got out the washboard instead. Sorry about your sons car. I have a friend who specializes in shitting on cars, i could give her a call.

And yes I will be around for 100 suckas.

HP, see he wants to go with you riding. SO, now its time to suck it up and start being nice again. You had your mean streak and now its time to be nice again. You can do it!!!! Don't let this ruin a great thing that you have going on. YOU want him to support you and go with you. You don't want to push him away!!!! Come on girl, you can do it!!!

Okay off topic but my son just walked right into a glass patio door. I am about to pee my pants.

Is it just me or does it seem BG get some kind of pleasure from others pain! LMAO

BTW I do not heart cleaning bathrooms!

JC