Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I like quenck, too! I'm not even that thirsty - just dry - my eyes squeak when I blink. I'm going to go ahead and get an IV this evening - there's just no way to make up a 2-day deficit when all I can do is take baby sips...

And yes, I should have come to y'all for support, but instead I've just been bitching to the computer and the wife...

B

BG, Iam not much on style but I am all about the pizazz!!

OK Kids behave yourselves it's time for me to go feed the dog. ;-)

JC

B, grab some pedialyte I didn't feel thirsty I just had nuclear cottonmouth!!!! Dessert tongue hell I was afraid I was going to start farting dust!

JC

You should do the IV I'm saying before and after the IV swishing that pedialyte around in your mouth will give some relief

JC

I leave for 3 hours and I get more of JC's farts...it figures.

I'll start reserving things when or if we get a sitter. HP said she'd ask her daughter tonight so we should know by tomorrow. Woot!

I'm seriously stoked by the idea of the ride. That weekend falls between two classes so I'll have just finished a final and not yet started on the new stuff.

I love that you are a Googling Maniac!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUBJECT CHANGE

I don't talk about my job much because I hate it. Next week the teachers return and the week following the students return. Yuck. We had camps all summer so it wasn't like there was a big lull like what is typical. I am not excited by the new school year.

I manage a staff of 6 and I really love most of them most of the time but there is one who gives me a freaking ulcer. They are union and it's a state agency so just firing her ass isn't a choice so now I have to put a disiplinary grid into effect and watch her like a hawk.

We work in a kitchen (not rocket science0 and there are more people than there is work to do, but she still manages to fuck around too much and doesn't do what she needs to do. There are language issues, deaf/hearing, cultural issues, she went to the school so she feel intitled...I'm just feeling pissy and realized that's the root cause.

Bitch ass bitches...OH and it's a kitchen so yeah, it's like an alcholic working in a bar. I used to be a professional baker and cook...so I can make some rocking food, and do use my powers for good, I make healthy stuff often, but yesterday I made sweet potato cake with cream cheese icing. It was awesome and I ate too much of it...

WTF.

Look people, you have to stop this shit!!! My stomach is hurting from laughing so hard. Good thing I am a ways out from surgery.

HEY!!!!! I think Las Vegas might be a possibility!!! Orbitz has three people, DH, DD and I from Salt Lake City into Las Vegas and the two night hotel at $976.00!!!!!! Wooo hhoooo we are seriously looking into it!!

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd

If you make to vegas I'd....I'd just burst or something! That would be so freaking awesome!

We are biking on Saturday. They pick you up from the strip, give you a bike, helmet and a guide (i think) and bring you back!

Who thought when I got this band it would involve meeting traveling and meeting people?

I am so jealous of you vegas people.

J sorry about the job sucking. I feel your pain. I work with a bunch of lazy bitchy 50 somethings who feel entitlement because they have worked longer than me. Too bad I can run circles around them and have learned more in a year and a half than they have in 20.

The only saving grace is the work i get to do in the bariatric center. I heart my nurse coordinator.

Hey J, nice weight loss. I meant to tell you that earlier.

I am sorry you guys have sucky ass jobs. How long do you have of school left, J??? Then what??

Yeah....I am soooo super duper excited that this could be a possiblity. I am not sure about being about to go to the super cool show on Saturday night, but are you inviting people to go with you on your bike riding or just you and the gf going. I would be bringing my DD she is 13 along, this would have to be our Christmas present to ourselves. We have to talk to here about it and see if she is up for that or not. Have you reserved anything as of yet?????

D, I hope you and your family will be able to go to Vegas! That would just be too Awesome! I wish we could get this whole group there.

D, what's so funny? Are you OK? lol

J, what fart? ????

I am so ready to come up for a bike ride. I sure hope I can keep up with you guys.

Did 4 miles tonight dog was not there so I couold not feed him. Too bad, there is always tomorrow.

JC