Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

D, you go girl. Jogging! I'm so proud.

Thanks for the party on the page. Very nice.

HP, nice avatar change. You look great.

I think BG needs to update her pic. It's been a while.

AcronymDefinition

LAMPLinux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Python/Perl

LAMPLagrangian Measurement Platform

LAMPLake Acidification Mitigation Project

LAMPLakewide Management Plan

LAMPLand A Mighty/Meaty Punch

LAMPLarge Advanced Mirror Program

LAMPLatin American Maize Evaluation Project

LAMPLatin American Microform Project

LAMPLay Apostolic Ministries with the Poor (New York City Catholic Service Ministry)

LAMPLibrary Access to Music Project (MIT)

LAMPLicense Application Migration Project (Washington)LAMPLighthouse Archaeological Maritime Program (St. Augustine, FL)LAMPLocalized Aviation MOS Program (weather bulletin)

LAMPLocally Advanced Multimodality Protocol

LAMPLocation Aware MAC Protocol

LAMPLogistics Assessment Methodology PrototypeLAMPLogistics Automation Master Plan

LAMPLook At Me Post

LAMPLoop Mediated Isothermal Amplification (nucleic acid amplification method)

LAMPLos Angeles Mentoring Project

LAMPLouisiana Alliance for Minority Participation

LAMPLouisiana Asset Management Pool

LAMPLow Altitude Mapping and Photography

LAMPLow-level Airspace Management Plan

LAMPLysosome-Associated Membrane Protein

LAMPLinux Apache Mysql Php

Edited by OH Juli

d!!!! look at your ticker girl!!!!!!! way to go girl!!!!!!!!!! I cant weigh in today as I am still not around a scale...so next monday will be my day....

I have not heard from them....will be calling here in about an hour to check...I am just on break now.....

J....a size 14?? Wow......you looked so happy in your avatar.....

Its benign everyone!!!!

I am sooooooooooooo super happy Traci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHew, that was a long weekend I bet!!!!

Nice avatar BG. Just sayin'......

Well, I figured jogging is more accurate than using the term running....running to me is what the Olympians do in their racing....I am close but not that good....JUST KIDDING!!!!!

I think the running (sorry, jogging) has made this 6 pound loss happen...

First of all TRACI!!~~~ I am soooo happy and relieved! I am screaming YEAH YEAH YEAH for you and doing my version of a happy dance! (which would make you pee yourself if you every saw)!

D~ 6 lbs this week...you are an animal....you go girl!!! Its good to shock the body every now and then..I can't believe you are only 21 lbs away from your goal!! WOOOT WOOOOT!!

I got my second fill today...wow..I feel tight...they have me drink cold Water fast..which of course sends my tummy into spasms b/c it soo cold. So he added a .5 cc to me today...and I am still trying to get the water down that I drank at the office. I slimed on the way home..

So clears for today and tomorrow then full liquids then back to regular food. Hopefully this will help me out this month.

I've been reading a lot lately here about road bikes, mountain bikes and hybrid bikes. What are these? Of course, mine is a standard Scwhinn right now from Walmart. I needed to see how I liked this biking before spending big bucks. It was called a comfort bike. Hopefully I'll be back on mine soon. I go to the surgeon for my post op gall bladder appt on Wed. since that surgery I'm dropping like crazy at the scale. I like it but am also wondering if I am going to hit a wall. I had gained 8 lbs in the hospital, I imagine from the fluids, swelling, etc. I lost that and 8 more in less than a week.

D, any news on your gall bladder and attacks? I seem to remember reading that your tests were normal, do they know what it is?

I'm gonna let HP tell you all about bikes. She's bought them all and is actively still riding. I feel a little like a poser posting on here. But this is home so I'm not leaving. And I'll get back on the bike again, promise.

D, don't tell the bikers but I believe deep in my heart running is the key to getting to goal and beyond it. If you look at the goal chicas on this board, they run. And girl, call it running.

I run at work, we have a paved road that circles the building complex. One coworker told me she saw me out there "walking" I told her, "I might be slow, but I call it running." I pick my feet up like a runner!

Well sorta.

You're inspiring as always.

BG, I looked up LAMP on youtube. Funny as hell. I loved that movie. I'm sure you're not surprised.

ZZZZZ, I see you lurking. You had better post!

That little ZZ DID NOT post!!!!!!!!!!!! She is in sooooooooooooooooo much trouble!!!

J, we had the exact same thought at the exact same time!!!