Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Oh, and that is a GREAT NSV!!!! I can't wait to go to Lagoon in Utah and ride the rides. The last time we were there, I was the carry on person....ya know....the person to carry everything that others could not carry on the rides.....

I did get to go on the Haunted House ride.....and I got stuck trying to get out of my seat....the kid who was running the ride, would not help me get out...it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo embarassing.....

Oh, and that is a GREAT NSV!!!! I can't wait to go to Lagoon in Utah and ride the rides. The last time we were there, I was the carry on person....ya know....the person to carry everything that others could not carry on the rides.....

I did get to go on the Haunted House ride.....and I got stuck trying to get out of my seat....the kid who was running the ride, would not help me get out...it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo embarassing.....

We used to live in Utah and went to Lagoon every summer. I used to love it, til I got too fat for the rides. We'd go to the Water park all afternoon and ride rides all evening. Until I became the carry person too! Maybe I'll have to go to an amusement park as a goal when I hit a big number lost! Thing is I will always be afraid I am still too big for the rides. Wonder when or how I will know I am not. HMMMMM

LBT

You'll be able to ride next year!!!

BG and I went to the amusement park that's half way between our towns about a month ago and had the best time EVER. It had literally been over 20 years since I rode a roller coaster.

Not that long for her, considering she's 40 years younger than me, but non the less, we were thrilled to have the experience!

Rock on.

Oh a thought...

I'm coming up for air from studying...whew nearly finished...

D,

I like the humor of your avitar, but I bet if you ask Mr. Husband he'd call you a trophy already. I'm sure you are the prize of his life!

Peace.

J, you seem to know my hubby all to well...........

He said that very thing to me when he saw it....

I thought it was cute, it won't be there long though...you know me...

Long, maybe we might have to meet at Lagoon and go crazy on all the rides while our hubbys be the carry person!!!!

I don't track my anything right now. I've used sparkpeople, fitday and bodybugg.

fitday is by far my fav.

Don't, I repeat, DO NOT, eat lima Beans without chewing extremely good.....just saying....or you will be doing this.....:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::tt2::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::):thumbdown::mellow::thumbdown::cool2::thumbdown::w00t::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

I really everyone would quit talking at the same time!!!!! Geeesshhhhh, its toooooooooooooooooooooo quiet in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are the loud mouths???? Oh, guess one of them is right here!!

Well Lima Beans although they are delicious have SKINS that kill me nearly always. Peas can choke me up for the same reason.

There's a story Zoe reads called, A Bad Case Of Stripes it starts with

"Camilla Cream loved lima beans, but she didn't want anyone to know...."

D, girl you need to get back to school. You're going crazy. When do you start back?

D you are too funny! I'm gonna miss seeing all your posts when school starts back up again for you! Oh, and I like your new avatar too.

J- I'm going to Cedar Point in September. I don't know if I'll sit it out until next year just to be safe. I just can't bear the thought of not fitting. It used to be posted on the website that if you were larger than a size 18 you wouldn't fit, but I heard that number has changed. Their site isn't working right now, so I don't know what the new guideline is. You and BG are so much smaller than that, so you probably didn't have any troubles!

We are still missing ZZ and Steph...anyone heard how they are doing?

~C

Just spent time catching up on all the posts while I was gone to Western Nebraska for a family reunion. My-oh-my...you all have been busy!!

Muddy Buddy sounds great. I have to show my DH the site, seems like just the thing he would be interested in. He's a marathon runner, so he'd be a great partner! (she said in her competetive way...) Pictures were fun to see - thanks!

D - Thanks for the recipe. Sounds delish.

Riding in Western NE was awesome in the early morning hours. There was a scenic road about 1 mi. away from the park called "Smiley Canyon" and it's a stiff uphill ride. But there are buffalo and gorgeous views as I huffed and puffed along. The change in altitude between KY and the sandhills was a treat (not!).

Unexpected death in my mom's family caused me to leave early to drive my parents home (it's really too far for them to drive without help at ages 82 and 78). Meant I had to leave the bike and scenic views behind... I'll look forward to being reunited with lil red (cue cheesey romantic music).

Had the unpleasant experience of getting stuck on a piece of buffalo at the "Buffalo Stew dinner and Campfire Sing-along" (my Dad's favorite family reunion activity). Since none of the family knows I had LB surgery I thought "this is going to be a really crummy way to tell them!" But after some time and watery eyes, it passed. Note to self: NO MORE BUFFALO! :)

Finally, (yes this long note WILL come to an end!), I want to throw my hat into the ring of "back in school". I too am a nurse - presently I teach nursing to undergrads, Post-RN's seeking a BSN, and master's nursing students. I'm finishing up my nurse practitioner certificate so that I can practice as an Family NP. I'll be done in May 09. Of course, DH says I'll never be done, I just keep finding interesting programs and degrees to pursue - LOL!! :mellow:

Take care and Happy Trails! KY

Hiya everyone..

When I went to Busch Gardens they said that you would not have a problem as long as your chest was less than 52'.

Is Cedar Point in Ohio?? Sits on the lake?? I went there about 7 years ago, we had a blast, we went on opening weekend (in late May) and I still froze my Florida butt off!

My scale stopped moving this week...I am hoping it it is because I started a new exercise routine and my body is just readjusting itself.

My school starts on 8/25 as well...4 more semesters!! And I promise I will be done (thats what I tell myself every time I finish a degree or program)!