Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

ZZ, I need to know what size the childrens s, m, and l are...you know like, 3-4 or what they are..

(deleted previous guesses...)

Lol...

I found pairs with actual # sizes...

Small = 11/12

Medium = 13/1

Large = 2/3

Edited by Suzzzie.

BTW,

I'm working on several more pairs of cute shoes to post up... Hopefully I'll have at least 5 more pairs up tonight... (Lol. I feel like a Mod will come along and boot me for solicitation!)

Good evening ladies. I just got home from a purse party with my prand new fabulous faux Coach and Kate Spade purses. With matching wallets. I heart handbags.

ok the site is being gay

i will upload them when i get back.......

It's loving other weight loss surgery sites in a way that doesn't harm anyone?

Just sayin'. :blink:

Good evening ladies. I just got home from a purse party with my prand new fabulous faux Coach and Kate Spade purses. With matching wallets. I heart handbags.

I love Kate Spade's green bags....

How do I get the hook up?

the first one is is my specialized seat....LOVE IT!!!!!!! The other is the Bontrager one from the bike when I got it.

It is on my daughters and last but not least...my bike!!!!!:angry:

We got in a good nice comfortable ride this evening. Nice of side roads with allot of rolling hills and nice area in general...not much traffic(I like) We just need to figure out what to do about my left foot and the cleats on that side. I am having major issues with it going numb, but than hurting extremly bad when I stop. It is like I am putting so much preas:angry_smile::blink::cursing:ure on one part of my foot and it is affecting the toes.....anyone else have this issue>>>>

I have changed shoes.....and it still didnt help?????

post-218103-13813137298565_thumb.jpg

post-218103-13813137298849_thumb.jpg

post-218103-13813137299156_thumb.jpg

post-218103-1381313729944_thumb.jpg

It's loving other weight loss surgery sites in a way that doesn't harm anyone?

Just sayin'. :lol:

I would certainly hope that is exactly what was meant....

Have one on a Friday, around 5pm and I'll swing by Detroit on my way west...Sometime in September....

Oh heck, I'd make the trip regardless if I were going west or not. You have the purse party and I'll my best to be there.

I want in on the Purse Party!! I never heard of one of those... and i totally need some good looking faux bags!!! Is there a catalog or anything for those of us who live too far away from Michigan??

Sorry Z but no. The lady that does them goes to New York to get her stock and then sets them up at your house. So the purses are always changing. You get 10% credit for whatever gets sold at your party. The girl who had the party ended up with a chanel bag and wallet, and two kate spade bags for $40.

ok..J and BG...what do you mean by the comment about the site??????? I am confused...I posted that the site was being gay...becasue it was not letting me load my pictures and I was leaving and tired of waiting...so??? Not sure what you both meant......?? Just asking>>

Using "gay" in a derogatory way is mean.

I get that it's commonly used, but it's like saying something is "retarded" which is also commonly used. Think if you had a child born with Down’s syndrome and you heard all the time, "that's retarded". It might make you feel bad or angry or sick.

Now, you said something that wasn't running right, that's annoying, that isn't as it should be, is gay. That infers that gay is wrong. I'm guessing you've not made connections between language and the power of language but work with me here a little.

Okay, so in your world "gay" can be used for wrong, ugly, dumb whatever. Imagine the little truly gay boy that goes to school with your daughter. His parents aren't open, he hears at school, "gay" in the context described above by all the other kids, he internalizes all that meanness and thinks it applies to himself, like he is wrong, dumb and ugly for something that he has no control over. What might he do? Suicide among gay teens is super high, I'm just saying.

Okay, but we are here on LBT. So why does Juli care? Well because it's one on one interaction with people you know that make people change how they think. But if I let comments like "that's so gay" pass without notice nothing will change.

You know me well enough to know that I'm a decent person. I work, pay my taxes, love my kid, clean my house, struggle with my weight, I’m gay. I'm not dumb or ugly or wrong. So when I wrote that the site loves other weight loss sites in a way that is harmless to others I was defining what gay means. Being gay means that I love women but my love for another woman is something that is harmless to others.

That was about the nicest way for me to point to the fact that you said something I found disturbing with out popping off because at the end of the day, I don't want to hurt your feelings but I want you to know some language isn't okay.