Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

jc....I CANT WAIT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR FILL...I THINK BEING UNFILLED IS MAKING YOU LOOPIE.....HOPING FOR GOATS AND ALL...LOL

Hey, I'm two for two. I went into the gym and kicked some ass today. I did the elyptical for 30 hard core minutes and then I 30 minutes of weights. Bicepts, tris, shoulders, and abs...

I'm getting geared up to go bike tonight too. JC I'm doing my best to fill your shoes.

And BTW, I just got the hahaha about having a pissing contest with someone on liquids only...I'm a bit slow.

Chow Bellas.

Damn y'all. 10+ pages and an hour later it seems. Now I can respond lol.

Okay, I wasn't going to say, but I don't even miss JC and Babygirl, because you guys are so great!

I'm a liar, of course I miss 'em, but you all are still fantastic.

You are lucky you followed this up with this quote....

I'm missing BG and JC.

Annie wanna get together for a liquid drinking party????

Is this still on? Will there be Malibu run involved?

Hey J, I slipped my band then twisted my stomach. I didn't know it could happen like that but it can actually kill your stomach and actually be fatal.

I'm ok for now but I may have to have surgery to remove or revise the placement of my band.

JC

Holy crap JC I hope you are feeling better.

"what else do you do for workouts? I ask because you are a really strong cyclist, especially for being so new to it."

I like to tell people my old lower body workout used to be hauling around 280 pounds.

So vacation was pretty good. We had a few bike mishaps since our bikes are nicknamed POS 1 and POS 2. The weather was not particularly kind to us the last few days we were there so we did not get to do the nice long state park bike ride. I did get to go on a few little rides though. Not as much as I would have liked but it was still fun. I did not have any temptation to drink and though I snacked a bit more than i would have liked it was nothing near the damage I would have done pre-band. Plus I did get exercise, walking, riding, swimming. Not too bad at all. They have a huge sand dune in the middle of the forest and I climbed the actual hill a few times. There is a trail to get there that consists of about 300 stairs halfway up and then a trail the rest of the way. Probably took the kids up half a dozen times. They loved running down the hill. I have lots of pics but of course I left my camera there so I have to wait for my parents to bring it home. Lots of fun stuff happened. My DD learned to ride a two wheeler and lost her second tooth. My DS learned to swim with his armband floaties on (he is scared of pretty much everything lol). DH went out on a charter boat fishing with all the men there and barfed his guts out hehe. Oh and my little brother proposed to his girlfriend while we were there so I am going to have a new sister in law and step niece. I am so excited.

I do have this whole week off work which is nice because I effing hate that hell hole. My bike is in the shop...again. Mostly my fault since I managed to lose my temper when I discovered that the pedals of the other bike (which is also broken) had scratched up my brand new effing car while on the bike rack. I pulled my bike off and pretty much Hulk Hogan body slammed the thing to the ground. Bent the handlebars pretty badly. That and fixing the brakes is going to cost me about $120. I was also fighting with DH at the time which fueled me even more. Not a good excuse for a temper tantrum though. Luckily it was my cheapy mountain bike. I don't think I could ever get that mad at a nice expensive road bike.

But I am glad to be home. I missed you all and posting. Did you know if you don't post for awhile LBT sends you an email asking where you are lol.

Okay, JC, you are the only uncertified bike bitch...you need to change under your picture. This is a club and if your gonna be part of it you need to conform. Florida Cycle Biooooootch!!! That is what needs to be under your name.

J, what we hear about Las Vegas??? Good news, bad news, no news???

Everyone keeps asking me today if we are going out to eat or going to have cake and ice cream....FOR GODS SAKE PEOPLE, JUST BECAUSE IT IS YOUR BDAY DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL FREAKIN DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.....

Let's see after reading my above post I meant Malibu RUM not run. I don't wanna run to Malibu but I do wanna drink their rum.

I also have gotten back to running since my bike is out of commission. I got off the treadmill and onto the road. Treadmill running is way easier. I did run a full mile without stopping today though.

BG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad you are home!!!!!!!Very traumatic shit happened around here since you were gone!!!! Good thing you are back.

You need to control your temper!!!! Its a good thing that is all the damage you did to your bike, you silly girl!!!

OMG BG, I thought I was gonna die on the floor when I saw what is under your name. That is the best ever!!!!! You rock!!!

This is so true about JC, but I didn;t want him to feel left out of the bitch crowd!!

Well damn I hope my absence did not cause the trauma... Yes I do believe I am that important and the world does revolve around me.

Well, the world does revolve around our baby biker bitch!!!! We have to look out for our baby!!! I do believe all the tramua was due to you leaving. DON'T DO IT AGAIN DAMMIT!!! Going to get my new saddle here soon...I'm so excited!!!

Lucky....I wish the damn shop would call and let me know it is done. Hopefully by tomorrow. I hate running lol. Not really, but I don't like it as much as riding.

Okay, all, just back from the LBS and got a Womens Performance LX-1 Niva saddle. It is hard as hell from my comfy one, but, I rode it home and it is great. I love it already. I can tell a

HUGE difference. (sorry post got cut off) It was 45.00. With the tires and tubes yesterday and now the saddle, I have a new bike.....LOL...Anyways, off to eat and then get some more saddle time. I am liking this new word, saddle, kinda reminds me of being on a horse....back in the saddle again!!!

D

I looked the saddle up, and it looks nice....small...I think my BUTT would fall off..LOL

BTW!!!!!!

HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF YOUR SADDLE AND TIRES

Deanna

Happy freaking birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABYGIRL

YOU'RE HOME. And I'm scared as hell of you now...that's a temper.

Why didn't I know you had kids? How old are they? I love biker badass for JC.

I'm a bit tired..........big fast ride tonight. Oi..