Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

JC...that is what I thought too...LOL J...now come on...too late to turn back now...LOL

The weather for this week is going to be super hot...upper 90's high humidity...and chance of rain on Sunday for the ride....OF COURSE....

JC-

Dude, you're killing me. You need three women?! It's been my experience that if you need more than one woman the ones you have aren't worth keeping. I could meet your pace and leave you panting. I'm sure there's a single straight version of me out there just waiting to meet you.

:)

LMAO J!!!! I was gonna say he is a typical man if he wants three women!!!!

Rain might be good, will keep you cool!!

you guys are a hoot!!!!!

Yea, and than I will literally fall off the bike...just what I need.

D are you going with the smaller tires? I never thought about that....that is a interesting idea....about the seat...so if you are going smaller and we still have allot of cushion on our butts, how is that going to help our ride be more comfy? My tail bone still hurts today from riding this weekend.....it just stinks. Everytime we would take a break and get off the bikes, getting back on would KILL my butt....?????

J, Confusious say "One should not start a pissing contest with a nut job that is on a (LIQUID) Diet". ;-)

JC

lol

nite everyone

JC

I'm going to leave you and your liquid diet alone. And your need for a babysitter. I don't know what kind of sick role playing you're into...so long as it's between you and three other consenting adults....

Julie;

I had my surgery done at mt carmel. and i go for my first fill tomorrow.

that saturday bike ride from hilliard to plain city for the belly buster Breakfast sounds neat.

i got an email tonight from the loveland bike rental place. they are having something this saturday which sounds like a lot of fun.

it is called the pedal-paddle-porch party. from loveland you pedal to Foster. then you paddle a kayak back.

then once back they have have a fire and dinner. I want to go, but may not be able to make it.

Debbie,

I've never been in a kayak before! It sounds like a fun time!

I'm amazed at all the organized rides out there if you go looking for them! Sunday we did a "Mustard" ride to Celebrate the end of the Tour de France. It was only 8 miles, but each person was given a loaf of french bread to carry up and back. Those who returned with a full unbroken loaf were entered into a drawing!

My daughter started eating the bread as soon as it was given to her. We rode the four miles down the path with it in her shirt. At the 4 mile mark we were at Antrum Lake, so she fed her bread to the ducks!!!!

Needless to say there weren't any prizes for us!!!

Fun, fun, fun!

I hear Mt. Carmel has a good program. Let us know about your fill!

Three women and a goat, huh??? Sounds like you like in Idaho!!!

HP, I did change out my tires and tubes. I got a dual sport tire by serfas called barista. When we went riding last night my speed increased by about 3 miles an hour at least. At places where usually I am going only 10 or less mph, I was going 13 or higher!!! SO, I don't really know if it was the tires or the fact that I hadn't ridden since Friday. Either way, I love the new speed. I am getting a new saddle today for my Bday and maybe some shoes and clips. You are riding too far on the wrong seat if your ass hurts like that. Thats what the LBS told me. I am doing the same thing. I actually found out that I don't have a hybrid, I have a sport comfort bike!!! Now that was a freakin shock. A hybrid had the littler tires on it and handle bars like a mountain bike. A sport comfort you sit straight up and have the bigger tires. They are meant to be ridden a little ways, but not the distance I am going. I wonder if you have a sport comfort too? What kind of bike do you have?

J, the bread story was just hilarious. I was thinking that if you didn't have the band, it might have been you who was eating that loaf of bread!!! THANK GOD FOR THE BAND!!!

D,

I have a trek hybrid with 700x35c tires...by Bantrage. My handelbars are not like mountain bike though??? I need to get a picture of it and let you look?????

What kind of seat are are you getting???

JC and his goat are pretty funny. Heaven help us if he does hook up with someone and we meet her. It would be like, "Oh, you must be the goat!"

Deanna-

I'm glad to hear about the new tires. The saddle will be a big help too. Okay, now that you said you have a comfort bike I see a real road bike in your future. Maybe next year?

I'm going out tonight for the regular 25 Tuesday ride. There are two 3 mile additions and I'm hoping to pick up one of those because I won't be on the bike again until after vacation.

Well maybe Friday I'll do the local trail...and on vacation we are renting bikes, but I'm worried about the amount of miles we'll be able to cover. There's a 50 mile trail we plan on doing all of over the course of a day. I'd be fearful if I were on my own bike because those are some serious miles, but being on a rental has me scared to death!

Oi, I just had a chubby girl here at work come to me about weight loss advice. I love being a resource and I wish someone had told me when I only weight 50+ over regular..maybe they did and I didn't hear it...but she took up a piece of my time. But she was receptive.

Have you all told coworkers about your surgery? EVERYONE here knows. I had one woman waste an hour of my time talking about getting a lapband asking if she had to really exercise and work on the mental aspects of why she overeats????

FFS, (For eff's sake) I could easily over eat and sit on my ass, and I'd not have lost but a few pounds.

Anyway, Happy Tuesday people.