Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

So easy to make.

6 yukon gold potatoes diced (i leave my skins on but you are probably supposed to peel them, i am way to lazy for that)

4 leeks sliced (white part only)

3 vegetable bullion cubes (could use chicken cubes if you are a meat eater)

Put leeks and taters in a pot and cover with Water. Bring to a boil and add vegetable bullion cubes. Cover and simmer 20 minutes. Put in food processor or blender and puree. I used my hand mixer because my blender is broke and it turned out fine. I just put some pepper in it and it was yummy. You can use whatever spices you like I am sure.

So my friend's boyfriend gave me a kick ass massage at the bar last night. Well at least it seemed kick ass at the time. I just looked in the mirror and my shoulders and back are covered in bruises from it! So that is why I have been sore all damn day lol.

Your 'Friend' .... LOL....can i be your friend??? wait ...im married Darn it!

YOu look HOT ZZ!

Aww. I need a good friend, as Stef said... I really really like the one I got, but things are moving as if we were both stuck in drying cement. Yeah, 90% of that is my fault, my insecurities... I need therapy. Haha.

But THANK YOU. :cheers2:

ZZ I love the sexy hair.< /div>

THANKS BG. I love the compliments

So my friend's boyfriend gave me a kick ass massage at the bar last night. Well at least it seemed kick ass at the time. I just looked in the mirror and my shoulders and back are covered in bruises from it! So that is why I have been sore all damn day lol.

Apparently you like it rough. Damn!

Good morning everyone. I'm off work for President's Day and finally getting my hair done. There's lots of reading for school and a happy day of hanging with the kiddo. I love being a state worker on days like today!!!

Oh and they say, "It's being employed by the state, not being a state worker. That implies you actually work."

Not funny, well sort of.

Hello everyone!!!

It has been a real long time since I have been on here and actually was able to read and look at all the new pictures.

We have had some odd weather in dear ole' Indiana, and yesterday we were without power for over 11 hours due to high winds and such.

So....I had homework that was due, library's were closed, and so we head off to a nearby town, and found a hotspot for the internet, that was only running at 11, and uploaded my work......took a bit, but I got it done...wooohoooo

J.....awesome, awesome, awesome about the run..........You totally amaze me that you completed that!! I am very proud of you........

BG.......YOU LUSH!!!!!!!! Glad you are still losing and looking so great...keep up the good work...you will get that last 33 lbs off soon....

I had noticed that B, and JC , and SUzzie, and TX has all joined in lately as well. I sure do miss talking to everyone.

I am so ready for spring. My weight keeps going back and forth, my diet is back and forth....some days I eat crap, some days I feel like I am backsliding....

But.......holding my breath, getting ready to breathe and get my butt in gear. I defiantly am going to feel a difference when I get on the bike this year and am weighing so much less than I did when the season ended last fall.

Well, take care

HI everyone, HP glad you are still hanging in there.

J, Way To Go!!! I new you could and would do it!! You are a total inspiration.

BG, I think you must be from Southern Mi. with that recipe involving "taters" lol

I have been up to my eyeballs in work trying to catch-up from such a long absence. I think I am starting to get caught-up finally.

JC

Hi everybody! How's your day?

J- Geeeezzzzz, must be nice to have the day off. My DH was off too. You both suck! I had to work! Blech! (Not true...I actually like what I do!)

Send us pics of your new 'hair-do'!

~C

compface.jpg

And for contrast

March7compres.jpg

Top one has today's cut. The bottom was was March last year. I had already lost 23 pounds before that shot.