Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine.jpg

OMG ya'll is just too chatty today! I did read all the pages and pages of posts though. :thumbup:

Happy hearts day to you...

Hey, Suze...we need pics of your new short hair! I am in shock that you did that! I would be terrified, you brave girlie! Me wants to see it!

Thanks!!!!!

Can I just mention that as I sit here with a minor muffin top going on I don't really mind so much because I am wearing size 11/12 jeans from Aeropostale!!!!!! Holy fucking shit. I can't believe that they fit.

Okay there's my tooted horn for the day. Now everyone else join in and toot their horns.

You toot it baby.

The scale is stuck, but I got my fill this morning. I think I have a crush on my surgeon. It's because he says the nicest things to me, such as, "You told me you were going to prove me wrong, and you have." and "You are my most successful patient. Wow! You are so skinny!" It doesn't hurt that he's young and good looking too. If he was female it'd be all over...I wonder if he has a sister...

I can not get over the fact that you just typed that you might have a crush on a boy lol.

Now you say he is young and good looking...is he married? I could move to Columbus.....

He's married and 5'5". Japanese too, I'm pretty sure.

But here's what's funny. He asked me how much more and I said I want to get to 130. He was surprised I wanted to go that low. I said, "Dude, you told me 110. Must have part of your, 'scare the patient' speech you give."

"It obviously worked." was his reply.

I'm not in the market for a new sweetie, but BG, if you ever are, I go trolling with you...It's kind of fun to watch how the straight people mate.

I'm not in the market for a new sweetie, but BG, if you ever are, I go trolling with you...It's kind of fun to watch how the straight people mate.

That's kind of kinky - J likes to watch....

That's a good thing....Otherwise I may never visit Texas.

J you can come hoeing with me anytime. Apparently I flirt with everything that has three legs, or so I have been told. I don't even recognize I am doing it.

Hey, Suze...we need pics of your new short hair! I am in shock that you did that! I would be terrified, you brave girlie! Me wants to see it!

Bah. It;s pretty much the same cut I had 3 years ago. Lol. I feel like I"m in a time warp. Its short for ME, but some people at work still say its long.

Photo-0897.jpg

and one of the top of the head so you can see the highlights better.

Photo-0898.jpg

Of course these were taken with my cell phone, in my car right after getting it cut. So excuse the quality...

ZZ

How pretty are you????

Your little avatar doesn't do you justice! The color is FAB too! Nothing like a nice fresh color weave. Says the chica who is two weeks overdue. Damn overtime had me cancel my appointment yet again!