Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Of course I did not. I got the one you sent to my home email, and I responded via my work email, did you ge that one?

If it is a new one resend it to my work email since I don't have access to my home email today.

Clear as mud?

Very brackish.

Hey kids, you know the 5K is looming on Sunday. It supposed to be about 30 degrees but I've not been able to get outside but once in the last 2 weeks. I'm going to see how icky-icy it is later today. The local schools are closed, but I might be able to get outside.

Hope everyone is staying toasty whatever it is you do in TX in February.

:smile:

oh its FREAKIN FREEZIN in Wisconsin.

And oh look...another snow storm on its way...i think we get a snow storm every other day now...its not even news

Hmmm...what to do in TX in february? Ride your bike, of course! (LOL I'm evil...I know!) 27 miles yesterday. The wind was brutal...and against me both ways! How is that possible?!?!? Not as bad going, but coming back it was horrible...thought my legs were gonna flippin' blow up.

Some how TX, I have no sympathy for you. I'm jealous as hell!

I did run outside today. A real 5K around the bulidings at work. :smile:

J - LMAO you can always make me laugh...you have a sublime wicked side to you! And good job on the run! Maybe since I can't hit the gym at all this week with my tricep blown out, I should consider trying to run. Hmmmm....

Holy cow! How did you blow your tri? I want to make some lewd comment about doing dips...hehehe That has got to hurt when you least expect it to. Like when you brush your hair and stuff.

Thanks for the compliment on the humor. You know now that I'm getting slim I'm scared people will just see me as a vacuous hottie. BG struggles with that.

Hi all! Boy, you all are so active here in the mornings! I am so sick of the cold too! I've got spring fever...need sunshine!

My husband is in Cbus for the week, I'm here monitoring driving school classes for my daughter--which have been cancelled due to the icy roads! lol

I'm not doing very good on my exercise goal this week. I don't have the motivation...ugh, I need to get moving. Why is this so hard?????

I did get another set of appointments leading up to surgery though...yay! I have to meet with the exercise physiologist next week--haha Maybe she can motivate me!

J- Good job on the running!

Hey BG, the past 2 days I've had more people stop me in the hallways at work asking about my weight! It MUST be because I chopped all my hair off. Thats the only thing I can think of, cause I certainly haven't lost a damn ounce in like a month. OK, since my fill last Monday I've lost a couple pounds, but still.

And I discovered that I still can't take a compliment.. when ppl asked about my weight I just drew attention away from that and stated "Oh, I just cut my hair off the other day." Ugh. Oh well.

TX - you and your warm Texas weather suck. Lol. I was talking to my BFF the other night (that lives in Houston) and she said they had the AC on... It was like 12 degrees here! Lol.

J-good job on the running! I love it! I want to run so badly, but I'm NOT going out in this freeeeezing cold weather!