Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I was driving...but hanging out on the internet at work these days is a bit of a No-No.

So I'm only here quickly. That's my reason for being MIA.

I am here too. Had to go do some Christmas shopping for hubby this morning. I am back at it folks. I bowflexed this morning and after school tomorrow I am going to the University's gym and using the treadmill. No more cold weather exuses for me. These size 18's have me wanting 12's!!! I am so very proud of all of you. We rock!!!!

I so wanted to be under 200 for the new year. I really really thought I would be too. Shit. That sucks. For me......ok....I still want to be in a size 12 by my year anniversary.....

D....We have the rest of our new lifes too work on getting to that size 12 jean. We wasted so much time eating and getting fat, and not caring that we were in a size 24, 26, 28, 30.........Now we care, and it doesen't come off like we want.....UGHHHH!!!

Hang in there, I know we all will get to where we are happy at, and just think.....2 1/2 months to get to Spring weather...which means BIKING!!!!!!!!

Biking weather is too far away. I can't wait!

I too wanted to be under 200 for new year, but it's not going to happen unless I get a freaking tapeworm in the next week.

D, I'm glad to see you are working out again. I need to add to what I'm doing, because I'm just not burning enough calories. Frinkin' Frack...bitch...ugh.

Oh My GOD, How cute is your hair! You've got to love it!

And look at your pretty outfit. NOT hoochie at all!

You look fantastic!

Bg...you Look Awesome.....love The Boots Too!!!

I just got banded Nov 7th and 2 days later got a gout attack and have had it ever since. Not the severe pain the entire time but enough to be annoying. What do you take for it? Do you avoid certain foods? Thanks for your help.

Spritz, post this in the general threads or in the complications thread. You will get more response. I know nothing about gout.

Spritz Try BLACK CHERRY EXTRACT. Chug it, if it does not help seek a prescription from your doctor. I take Allopurinol daily to prevent gout attacks.

Hello everyone, I have been blazing some trails. I would first like to say I have seen a few pictures on here and Damn I mean Damn you ladies are kicking ass in the middle of fat season!

So, I have been hunting (I will kindly spare details if you do not jump my ass for partaking in the sport).

Kayaked 10 miles of the Venice shoreline and found a small pod of Dolphins. I had a camera issue that prevented me from getting any good photos but will post some. Only one had a Dolphin it it.

I finally got my car back from the shop yesterday. Bought a Giganto HDTV on sale at Sears on Black Friday. I also netted a new MP3 Player, Sattelite Radio receiver and some other junk that I know I needed.

I got a fill 3 days before Thanksgiving saving me from eating myself into a coma. Met my new GF's family and managed to avoid a PB in their pressence.

Just finalized some of the logistics of my upcoming 100 mile Everglades Kayaking trek! I just can't wait!

Most importantly I have been spending a lot of time with my son. He just completed his Eagle Scout rank for Boy Scouts and signed up to our local National Guard Unit. His Eagle Scout rank apparently allows him to be classified as a E3. I don't exactly know what that means, but it sounds cool.

I will try to check in more often, but this is one of our busiest times of the year as far as work is concerned.

JC

P.S. still managing to get a fair amount of butter churned!!

JC

Were you hunting Dolphins?!

Dude you've been missed! How amazing!

Once upon a time you mentioned going to Vegas in January with the LBT people. Is that a possibility still?

Glad you had a good Turkey day. Meeting the family huh? How nice. Congrats to your son too.

There is a special place in my heart when it comes to Dolphins, I would never hunt them, at least not during the month of November! LOL (JUST FREAKING KIDDING PEOPLE!) I consider them my friends.

The only potential problem with Vegas would be the timing around a holiday. We have a few policies about taking time off in addition to Holiday time. What are the dates?