Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Korrine is being a vampiress. Which is funny considering she is so the "I heart pink girly girl" type. Jared is being a baseball player.

I will deifnitly let you know abut the body bugg. I guess if I get down to 185 by Christmas you know it is good lol.

J - Please DO kick my ass when I need it! You are obviously the woman for the job...dang, you can be scary! I love it! What is "SMO"?

Oh boy...it's getting colder and I find myself asking myself, "To bike, or not to bike?" Not good. This is Texas, for pete's sake! It's not like I still live in Chicago or Kenosha or Richmond. The roads are clear, so why am I hesitating? The little wuss inside is starting to peek through...not good, ladies and gentleman.

All that being said, I so love this board being ready to kick ass and take names! I'm in! In to win! I refuse to be part of that statistic, as well! (I'm working out very well, about two hours a day, six days a week...it's just the bike that is lagging today.)

But I want to be a Banded WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, my kiddos are almost 16 and 19. My 16 will do parties, but not much trick or treating except to be an annoying older kid out for candy FAST! I always sit out front with my dogs and hand out candy, though. My neighborhood is CRAZY at Halloween! People from other areas actually come here to trick or treat, it's so nuts. It's a lot of fun!

SMO=super morbidly obese. BMI of 50+

I want to be two devations from the norm on the bell curve. (Damn, I'm a geek.) I think we all will be considering we are exercisers and those who do not are the ones who are just average or below average.

Oh, I'm Juli Ass Kicker Carvi. Sign up and I'll kick your ass. I can take it too which is good if I'm going to dish it, no?

BG-I didn't realize Korrine was super pink girlly. My child obviously isn't. Though she did ask if she could have a purple sparkly skate board.

j, i HEART YOU you always know what to say and when to say it. We are NOT the normal, we are not the average, we are the elite!!!!! Lets take this weight and fucking kick its ass!!!

Juli, you mean the freaking out over the caterpiller your daughter was carrying around did not give it away?

I am am ass kicker too. Woot.

Oh and my bodybugg is waiting at home for me.

caterpiller or the freaking millipead that was grossing me out nearly to the point I coudn't hide it.

Okay, today there was sausage gravy at Breakfast, guacamole at lunch that yours truly made from scratch, and now buttersctoch pudding.

Why is rice doesn't go down but biscuits and corn chips do? fucking kill me now.

BG and ZZ you bitches.

Because of you I'm going to buy a damn bodybug. I hate you. I can't wait for Christmas....

Keep me from going to the BB thread yet again. So, I buy the thing at 24 hour fitness, and use the coupon code BLC24 then I need to set up a subscription somewhere else? What does that cost?

Juli, the literally and figuratively, Green Eyed Monster.

The 3 month subscription for the bodybugg is included in the price. When you do order it from 24hourfitness.com make sure that you create a shopping account. I don't think you will ever find it for a better price.

It's ordered.

I did it.

I should be ashamed for spending that much money on myself......but wtf, it's only money.

On Tuesday I told my therapist I was considering it. Like it could be the thing to get the second 50% off me.

I'm slowing down so terribly something's got to reinvigorate me. And it's not like I have to pay for a gym membership. Oh listen to the justifications.....

And look at my insane number of posts. I'm really avoiding doind a tedious job here at work.

XO

You guys are hell bent and determined to steer me away from some new scuba gear with all this Body Bug Talk aren't you???????

Damn, I have been trying to ignore that little voice that says "New Toy, Techno Toy, Computer Related Toy, More affordable than 2500.00 scuba gear toy, TOY TOY TOY...NO Not a TOY a TOOL That's Right a TOOL! Who doesn't need Tools?! You're not blowing money if you are buying a TOOL RIGHT?????!!!!!"

OH EFFING HELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

STOP IT!

JC,

That only 10% of what you are going to spend on the scuba gear. you'll use this everyday. It will continuously help you lose weight....how much use of the scuba gear will you get?

Just saying.