Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Ok, that is way cool BG!!!! That would truly be so awesome, cuz by then I would have my road bike!!! What a beautiful state you live in also!!!! Wow....3 million on that bike trail...in my town half there are a few trails, mostly for mountian biking and none longer that a mile or two...what a pity...have to ride on the country roads and try not to get hit.

Wow, JC....You are rockin it!!!! Way to go on the 4 miles...... WHAT??? Blood out the nipple???? What is the cause of this????wow, I would of been freakin too!!!!

I am so ready to go to Vegas if DH can get the time off. We would be driving. We are in Idaho so it would be about an 8 hour drive, but I am soooooo totally into it!!!! DH is too!!! He is so glad that I have all of you guys who are going through the same thing to discuss things with!!

JC, it the catrike your mountain bike??

Juli, good job on the 22 miles...you are my hero girl and I hope you Zoe is feeling better tonight!!!

Woohoo I am super excited!

Deanna that trail is way across the state. I live just outside of Detroit. We have some nice metroparks around here though. This is where I usually ride

Metro Parks - Lower Huron

It connects to two other parks and is a pretty hilly ride.

BG

Why didn't I know you were in Micigan???? I thought you were in the south like GA or something?

I'm your neighbor to the south and I'm always driving up there to see my sweetie. Well I take a left at Ann Arbor, but we're practically next door!

Deanna-

It would be a riot to be with you in Vegas. I'm sure we'd be laughing the entire weekend! I can't wait!!!

JC-

You're the man with a ton of vacation time, would you do Vegas? Your cycling buddies will be there.

And, can I tell you, only two days ago did I notice that Bicycling was misspelled on this thread's header...

Thanks for the info, they are some serious researchers on this thread!

Catrike 700 = loungechair on wheels :-) CATRIKE 700

I am so sore and tired this morning I did about a 50 yard full on wide open sprint last night when I finished walking (pay back for not making 3 miles). Feeling it today!!

JC

Vegas, I will have to check the info on the event date, time and duration. I can probably be talked into hang gliding off the top of Mount Everest, so Vegas shouldn't be to difficult.

JC

LMAO JC....that would be great huh, handgliding!!!!

BG....we have absolutely NOTHING like that around here....how nice for you!!!LOVE it....it looks so peaceful and nice...

Juli, we are gonna have a freakin blast in Vegas...I can't wait!!!!!!

OH NSV here....before when we would ride our bikes, DD (12) would always pass me or be up a hill before me and be happy afterwards, talking and such. ME???? Couldn't talk for hours afterwards...and not happy either....well, last nite she went with us and she couldn't keep up with me going up some of the hills!!!!! Talk about an ego boost!!!! I of course am recovering MUCH quicker after going up the hills now too!!!!

Deanna-

Recovering is a great indicator of cardio health and strength.

You rock!

JC-

You're a nut. We'll find some extreme sport for you in Las Vegas...promise.

I am pretty much right smack dead center between Ann Arbor and Detroit.

I do say Y'all a lot though. Maybe that's why I seem southern.

JC, no not serious researching I just remembered seeing the nipguards at the running fit store and laughing my ass off about them. No Offense of course. Girls have a bra to keep the chafing away.

I have the hella bad eye infection today from sleeping in my contacts last night. I could barely drive. It had better get better so I can bike tonight.

BG, nothing wrong with y'all. Hope your eye gets better. Has anyone ever tried blindfolded biking? HMMMM

I told my boss that I had Anal Glaucoma this morning. He asked me what the heck that was and I said it means you will not see my ass until Monday. It's noon now, I think I am going to go find some trouble to get into!

Juli, Extreme Vegas? I'm there! If you have a "hard Date" I will put in for the Vacation time Monday so I will be locked in.

JC

oh man, this is gonna be sooooo much fun.......Viva las Vegas!!!!!

Thanks Juli, I never really thought of it that way. I guess I should start paying more attention to my body and they way it reacts to hills!!!!

JC

I'm coordinating the planning committee here on LBT, I'll definately see what we can find that's fun!!! I think you'll be alone bungie jumping or sky diving but Hummer dessert tours could get folks going.

The date is February 1st through the 3rd. But hold out until the middle of next week. The volunteers and I (6 of us!) are having a virtual meeting on Monday. We're going to set the date in stone then.

WOO HOO