Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I hate going to store to get undies and they have all of the different style, kinds, colors and sizes EXCEPT the ones you need!!!

Uh no.

I am working hard for my money. I have another job interview this afternoon. Actually just with one of the partners in the office. I have already met the other three. So we will see how it goes. I can't get a full time job to save my life and now I might have to decided between 3.

You know "throwing up a little in my mouth" used to gross me out a lot more than it does now....too many PBs.

there are times when I think I paid to have bullemia. (sp)...it's about how I eat now my fill level so no lectures please.

OK - I was just reading ya'll when my doorbell rang - so you get to be the frist to know -

MY BODY BUGG JUST ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, have a good day!

D...LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE a new PICT????? Can hardly see it.........but woohooooo....Look at you.....skinnnyyyyyyyyy

I saw they have chocolate bubble gum.....yuck....

For some reason, I was thinking about chocolate toothpaste. I think I NOW threw up a little in my mouth. UGHHHHH

D - Too funny! Okay, now I'm thinking that Andes (candies) should make toothpaste!

There's your answer, B! Andes Toothpaste!

andes-mints.jpg

ZZ - You figured that Bugg out yet?

YES!!!!! I LOVE IT ALREADY!!!

I had to run up to the gym after I got all the technical downloaded on my computer (including internet explorer cause it's not compatible with firefox!!)

As soon as I got home from the gym (I was so excited that I only did 45 minutes elliptical and 10 minutes recumbant bike, Lol!) I had to come home and download the stuff for the 'wireless' calorie burning thingy... and then I had to restart my computer for the millionth time...and BAM! It works!!

I'd already added in all my food and beverage for the day, 1254 calories intake, and based on my height, weight, etc... it estimates my 'normal' calorie burn rate... and of course it picked up my gym time. Its totally rad yo! Everyone needs one!!!

I was just jogging in place and then re-uploaded my info and had burned about 100 more calories, Haha!!! So I've burned about 2500, which is perfect for my deficit!

OF COURSE all of this info will be MUCH more accurate over the next few days as I wear it (even during sleep!)... I friggin LOVE it!!

Okay, it's starting to sound cool! Keep us posted on how you actually lose versus the info it spits out. I'm interested to know if the numbers will jive!

I may have to buy a new toy...

Between Body Bugg (maybe...you are my guinea pig, ZZ!), my Ipod 160, my bike GPS, and now a new bike/pedals/cleats/winter gear....My "Toy of the Month Club" member status may need to be upgraded to support all this equipment I "need". LOL

Hey, is anyone here taking buffered creatine? If so, what are/have been your results?