Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

go back through some of the pages, there are some others asking the same question and some of the people on here have given excellent links, and some have even shown what they have bought...best of luck..

I started out on a Hybrid bike at 335

I know....1 more fun day at work and wooohooo

Ok so I finally went to sleep at 4:15 this morning after losing my trucks last night. They were flush up against the first post that starts the steps on my deck. What a freaking night but that's ok I only work half a day this morning and I am out of here! I may take a nap first.

Will keep you posted.

JC

As long as I can avoid moron coworkers I will be okay.

Speaking of morons yesterday my mom took my daughter to the book fair at her school and bought her a book. It is one of those cartoon/novel type books. Anyhow one the back one of the cartoons has apicture of two kids sitting and the caption says something about them being morons. My mom asked my daughter what a moron was and she replied "Stupid people Mommy works with". I almost died when she told me that. I guess I should stop talking about work in front of the kid.

Oh and my friend is not coming, she was scheduled to work this weekend...biatch. Oh and she is single.

Julie, are you bringing Allyson?

J - Glad to hear that finance is almost over - it started for me again last night. This should be the last accounting and last finance class that I need to take.

JC - Just curious, how did you lose your truck?

B

okay,

I got the tshirts and my iron's getting hot.

D- Sorry baby you and I are getting XL's because they didn't have 2XL and I wasn't about to buy a 3XL.

They didn't have L either so Alison is going to be in an M. She' won't be happy but eh.

If the XL doesn't fit, it will...and mine will just barely fit me...we are the same weight and you are taller, so you should be smaller...at least that was my logic. Hope you don't mind.

Yes, Alison is coming and yes, she's skinny. We're an interracial couple too btw. I want to make many flippant black/white cracks because that's what I do, but if you don't know me it comes across badly. Anyway, keep you eye out tomorrow night for the black chick driving around looking lost. It will be her. Yeah tall, thin and black, her and short, fat and white, me. We are an odd couple.

Off to pack more.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

J...I didnt know you were getting the shirts...I thought we were doing them at camp???

How much do we owe you ???

We are all excited on our end...cant wait to meet everyone.....

Everyone needs to drive careful.....

If anyone wants my cell, email me and I will give it to you....

No, HP, you are doing your own shirts. I made one for D. By the way, I won't be putting any silk screen printers out of work with this process. They just look okay....

I made Iron ons for the rest of you guys. I'm mot playing favorites, it just kind of happened.

Making her one just seemed like the thing to do.

That is awesome you made a shirt for D. I am so excited and I have no idea how I am going to sleep tonight. And I need to since I have to work at 5am.

J are you trying to say that you make very un-pc like comments on a regular basis? Two thumbs up for the jungle fever.

I have had a rough, rough eating day today. I threw up twice. Not like the mild burp it up in your mouth barf but the full out my throat is killing me right now barfing. liquids for me for a day or so. Damn good sandwiches are going to have to wait for me.

Me un PC? Absofreakinlutely.

I spent my twenties as a humorless lesbian, so I can twist the most innocent statement into something very un-PC. And some thing still set me off the charts like nothing else. But I gave it up for the most part. I can talk power dynamics and give the political/social dynamic about shit...but yeah, I think there is honesty in calling something what it is. Lots of time there's a good chuckle in there too. You know what I mean?

So yeah, I'm crass and rude and I think pretty damn funny.