Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Ugh. This company rep that was just in here smells like she was on the losing end of the battle with a cheap bottle of perfume. Stinks in here.

J - cool bike for Zoe!

The older I get, the more of a dumbass I realize I am. Strangely enough, though, the older I get the smarter my dad gets. Not sure what the hell is up with that...

B

if only she were a baby...she's 50 ish and also looks like she's been playing in mommy's make-up bag.

I guess I walked around with blinders thinking that weighing 300+ pounds wasn't HORRIBLE...I'm sure she thinks she's beautiful and smells fantastic.

Ack.

Hey does anybody know what time or day it is?

I find it amusing that I am getting angry over the fact that I haven't been able to exercise in something like 4 days. I Thought those days were a very distant memory never to be achieved again, and here I am pissed, smoked up, furious at the schedule that is taking exercise away from me. I kinda feel like a friggin kid.

Oh and I can't wait to get to the campsite. Are we there yet?

JbigfrigginkidC

jc

can you send me an email with a number for the attorney general of Flordia???

I have been a victim of internet fraud and am being harrassed.

PLEASE?

Main office mailing address

Office of Attorney General

State of Florida

The Capitol PL-01

Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050

To contact Attorney General Bill McCollum please email:

ag.mccollum@myfloridalegal.com Main office telephone numbers

Switchboard: 850-414-3300

SunCom: 994-3300 Citizens Services: 850-414-3990

Florida Relay/TDD: 800-955-8771

Florida Toll Free: 1-866-966-7226

Fax numbers: Please see link below to find the correct

fax number of the section you are contacting.

My camp site is 363. You're close by. Look for the dude in the hammock.

The site to the ride start is 27.65 miles or 37 minutes according to mapquest. HP was right on with her thinking.

I have a 3.5 hour drive from Columbus to the camp. I'm stepping out of work at 3...I should be there about 7. (I've got to get the kid from school, so south then north...)

JC can you clear my spot of sticks and stones, since you'll be there early and in daylight? Pretty please with sweet & low on top? I'll be setting up at dusk and want to do it as quickly as possible.

I'm so stoked, I'm giddy like a kid.

The paper is done. What would you like to know about Starbuck's financials, history and my opinion about its future?

Now off to the gym. I don't have time for a bike ride, though tonight is the last Tuesday night ride of the season. I have to mow the lawn and study for the final.

I don't heart school right now.

Oh and BG, I didn't have bologna at work today but I made squishy lunchmeat salad and it was delicious. All I could think is that it would have been a million times better made with bologna.