Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I have an appt. with the doc tomorrow to see about the gall issue. Last night I didn't have pain per se, but I got really nauseated and had that salivia that comes flowing from the mouth when you are getting ready to be sick....the nice thing about it was it was not slime as I am used to....which was a nice change!!!:tongue_smilie:

But I ran in the bathroom and kept spitting that salivia out and used one of my phenegran suppositories...yeah, I know, and it calmed down.... Usaully I have a terrible pain under my right rib and it hurts like the dickens, but it doesnt always happen right after I eat...

Ya know, I can see myself posting A LOT here right away....getting close to 2,000 posts and I get anxious if I am not the one in control of pushing that over.....hahahahahaha

Well.....I am back from my appointment.....and NO NEWS... no results in at all......

I have to go back FRIDAY!!!!!!!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2BHEALTHE

YOU ARE FUNNY

I am missing my ride with my group tonight.....may try and get on my bike and ride local..not sure.

I have packing to do...and so little time

We leave sat....ughhhhhhhhhh

I have an appt. with the doc tomorrow to see about the gall issue. Last night I didn't have pain per se, but I got really nauseated and had that salivia that comes flowing from the mouth when you are getting ready to be sick....the nice thing about it was it was not slime as I am used to....which was a nice change!!!:tongue_smilie:

But I ran in the bathroom and kept spitting that salivia out and used one of my phenegran suppositories...yeah, I know, and it calmed down.... Usaully I have a terrible pain under my right rib and it hurts like the dickens, but it doesnt always happen right after I eat...

Good luck with your appt. Hope you get some answers right away before you have a painful attack or something.

I am feeling better every day from having mine out. It will be one week tomorrow. Meanwhile I had an appt with my primary care doc which was scheduled months ago. He was super impressed with my weight loss so that felt good and I get to stay off my b/p meds!! As of today I hit the magical 50 lbs lost mark!!! I plan on really smoking by that number once I can exercise more!

D~ I think you need a 12 step program for you posting like I need one to stop standing on the scale!

Long2~Awesome job on hitting the 50 lb mark!! I am so excited for you! I'm glad you are feeling better and recovering!!!

HP~ I hope you have blast in Orlando this next week!!!

I have been biking everyday since Sat and doing a little workout with weights when I get home too. I decided that today and tomorrow would be my off days....and I will pick it back up on Sat again! I may take a dip in the pool and do some laps!

swimming is an awesome workout....

I miss our pool!!!! I loved it!!!

With the gall bladder, did anyone just feel nauseated at times???? With no pain???

Well, that took for freaking ever!

Catching up on all the missed posts is what I'm talking about. You all have been busy!

Disney was amazing. Zoe and I just loved the princesses! It was a very nice 5 days! The Animal Kingdom Lodge where we stayed was fantastic, we had animals out the windows. :rolleyes:

I've not exercised in far too long. I'm going to make myself go to the gym tomorrow morning...I haven't even got on my bike in FOREVER. This weekend it's not going to happen either. My niece gets married on Saturday and I graduate on Sunday. I picked up my cap and gown today!!!! Also I picked up my books for my class that start on Monday! Isn't that crazy?!?

D, hope you gall bladder is better.

HP, now how long are you going to be gone? A full 6 weeks? What's the family going to do with out you?

KY, We'd love to have you in Chicagoland with us.

BG, lifting weights? That's my girl! You'll have to give me details so we can compare notes.

Who's, I wanna see your bike too. Just find a pick of it from someone selling one on line! I like to tell people what to do. :biggrin:

I love the 18 pound challenge. You all rock!

J - I am humming Pomp & Circumstance and applauding as I say "CONGRATULATIONS"!!!! Make the most of your time off between degrees - all 12 hours of it :rolleyes:

KY

Not very many deets for you J.

BG lifting weights=very unhappy muscles of BG. I just have to remember that soreness means muscles repairing themselves and becoming stronger. But sometimes it is hard to think like that when I need a handicap bar to get down and up off the toilet.

I know that pain. Think about how rock hard those quads are going to be!

You'll have gams for days.... (Who says gams anyway?)

2B,

Thanks for pomp. I'm off to buy a dress for graduation today. I tried yesterday and couldn't find anything. I'm also looking for a conference I'm attending in a few weeks. This being a different size and actually caring about how clothes fit is a pain in the butt! I'm a 16P. Petite. Me. I shop in the petite section....16 is bigger than most places carry, but some do...petite. I want to tell everyone. Well that, and I were some 14s too.

Does it sound like I'm bragging? No, just happy and proud.