Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

OKay...so I did my hour of Zumba...3 miles of biking and some 5 lb weights....

how many grams of Protein does 3 bugs of various sizes contain....gulp...you would think I would learn to keep my mouth closed but I don't have that down yet..lol

dont you hate it??? I get going sometimes and I forget and here come the bugs..Or taking off my glasses when it gets to be cloudy and than have bugs smack you in the face...

We got a walk in tonight instead of a ride....could of sit on my butt, but chose not to

Ummmm.... I was wondering if I could be a 3rd wheel in this challenge..I leave for my trip to Jamaica on October 7th and had a mini goal of losing 50 lbs by the time we went. I am 10 lbs away from that goal, but I wouldn't mind going over that goal by 8 lbs either! So.........I would like to try to get a total of 18 more lbs off by the time we go! :mellow::cool2:

Can this be a 4-wheeled vehicle? I would love-love-love to lose 18 lbs. by Oct. 6th. A friendly challenge maybe just what my fat cells need to move on OUT!! :wink2: KY

Talked with my HH (handsome husband) and we're IN for Muddy Buddy in '09. I just knew it would be right up his alley! Now...I just have to learn to run...:wink2: KY

Deanna... Just a mention on the gall bladder.. I would suggest if you think you may be having problems with yours FOR SURE ask your doctor for an ultrasound.. TRUST ME.. you do not want to get to the point where it is so bad you can barely function.. I had mine removed shortly after having my son and it was the most painful experience .. Worse then having the baby.. Anyways.. I am sure you already knew you should get it check into, but I just wanted to share the story.. It took me three months to get doctors to believe I was in pain and actually do something about it.. When I finally found a doctor to believe me they found I had stones stuck and was a few days away from liver failure..It was not a fun experience.. Well good luck everyone..

Tigerlili08 I want video of U "my dear sister" doing Zumba HAHAHAHAHAHA :wink2:

Edited by meschultz

I will definitely be getting it checked out. I don't eat fatty food very often, so I don't know about that. Sometimes it comes on when I am riding my bike and it hurts soooooooooooooo bad I have to get off my bike and bend over my bike and kinda push my seat into my stomach....its a weird picture I'm sure....

Which Muddy Buddy you going to do 2 B??? Chicago????

Yes, join in on the fun of getting off 18 pounds by the 6th of October!!!!!!! One and all, come and join us!!!

We did NOT ride tonight, but went and signed on a new boat...well, not new, but new to us....man, I am going extra tomorrow night...

D - Not sure if we will do: Atlanta (closest to home), Chicago (to meet y'all), or Dallas (have friends there - good reason for a visit). Wherever, sounds like a messy good time to me.

I think I will start training right now, by applying a mud pack to my face. What? What? Oh......it's not THAT KIND of mud? A girl can dream...think how smooth and soft OH and BG's skin would be after their recent mud bath!

OK, so maybe I'll practice by following the Golden Retriever (aka Lucy, the wonder dog) around and rolling in the yard - she always seems to come in dirtier than she left! PeeeeUuuuuu. :mellow:

Must get to work.....:D I'm having trouble shifting from summer fun to preparing for fall. :unsure: KY

Has anyone ever tried a recumbent bike? What is your opinion on them? I am just trying to find a bike that my tailbone doesn't hurt with...whaaaah.

We are having major storms coming in this afternoon and looks like it will be raining all night, so I guess it is my stationary recumbent bike tonight...all of the beautiful scenery of my garage!!

We had a guy on here that had one....JCGrove29 is his user name....he lives in Florida and says they are really not good for hills. I don't think I would want one, it doesn't look like people could see you. They can't seem to see a bike that is upright, I can't imagine what would happen with one that is laying down...just my opinion

Quick story here....I ate bread.....first time in 16 months, I had a slice of bread, toasted it, put an oz of meat and one think slice of cheese and had my a sandwich. Well, I guess it was ok, wasn't what I remembered....not the great thing of the past....but it took me over twenty minutes to eat that piece of bread cuz I was scared out of my wits that I would get stuck....I didn't though.

Deanna.. Having to apply the pressure sounds all to familiar.. that is the only way I could stand it was to lay over the arm of the couch.. No imagine a pregnant pleasantly plump (and that is putting it nicely ha ha) person doing that hahaha oh memories..Anyways I hope it works out well for you.. It might be nothing, but why risk it.. Take care

BG is NOT MIA!!! I thought she was.....guess it is just J that is....

J is getting ready to graduate and can NOT come up for air until then!!