Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

You ran 3 or 2 miles, one mile at a time so they said. Some miles were longer than others.

They had hoses to wash up with, but I didn't get that clean. Hard to pick up your stomach and hose under it a. in a crowd and b. with your clothes on.

I exploded dirt and grime in the hotel bathroom. Stacy camped. I don't camp.

The shirts same Rome 88 or something like that. They had yellow in them which matched the shorts and tube socks.

You two should join us next year. It was a blast indeed!

Stacy, I can't open your myspace pics. Help a girl out. I will send you all 109 photos Alison shot asap. Many are redundant but cool non the less.

I am going to try to come to do that with you...that would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.muddybuddy.com

As you can see, I'm farting around with homework. Actually, I'm getting stuff done.

Got to go pick up the kiddo. I took today off to travel and get stuff done. Whew. I rode the Mega Bus from here to Chicago. That was an experience. I was on the bus for 8 hours, getting off of it at 6:30 this morning. Ugh!

www.megabus.com It wasn't horrible, but I don't see me choosing to do it again soon, at least not overnight!

BTW, if you all did the MB next year, we could be a group of four...dress similar and support each other.

D, you'd come to Chicago for it?

HP, how about you? Are you interested in running?

I think I would!!!! I will be working next year, so I don't see why I couldn't come!!!! We could plan our family vacation around it. We don't mind camping either!! I guess it all depends on if I could get time off to do it or not...but I definitely would love to do it!!!!!!!! That would be even better if the four of us did it!!!

The camping sucked. I slept in the car because it was so cold outside I thought I was gonna die. I did not sleep well. I am defnitely doing a hotel next year. And it was so much fun. Just tiring. I ran 3 of the legs and I know that it was more than a mile at a time. Or it just felt like it lol.

You can call me TG or April if you want, no problem. I found a seat that looks pretty interesting called SpiderFlex, it looks like it would work for me since it is my tail bone that is having the pain...only downfall is that it is $110..yikes. I am sure I will stop being el cheapo the more my bum hurts..lol

I see a lot of people are taking classes, I'm a career student here...my husband has asked that I take a break after this degree..:thumbup:

What is everyone studying?? I have been a nurse for 3 years and now I am going back for a bachelors degree in nursing. As much as I complain about school when I am in it, I miss it when I am not..

You all have accomplished so much with your weight and fitness goals! I am very excited and happy for you, it shows me that it can be done and you all are wonderful role models for me!! I can't wait until I get closer to reaching my "big" goal. I set several mini goals so I don't get disappointed.

Now I am waiting for the rain to pass so I can go for my ride!

Take care everyone!

TG, you are about the same stats as mine. I started at 305... I looked up the saddle at www.spiderflex.com and it looks comfy but I don't know anything about it. I have never heard of it. Maybe someone on here has, but I don't think any has one either.... We usually like talk about anyting new or unusual that we get or have....good luck with it.

I talked to the LBS today about my saddle too. I got a new one a bit back and it is bothering me again. He said to try to adjust the tilt. I have had it dead level, so I put it a little tipped down in the front to see if that helps. I bought a messenger bag today to carry books and things for school this semester. I am committed now, it cost $80.00!!!!! But it is a good one and it is going to work out just great I think.

How cold was it? I thought it was pretty hot around there this time of year....

HP, where are you??????????????????????????????