Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I think BG may have done J in for a week or so. She will be back when she gets all the mud off!!

Juli is just fine. hehehe. BG had the harder part of the race. She was amazing!!!

I've just been traveling and it's my finals' week so my head has been in a book as much as possible.

I'll post pictures as soon as I can, but like I said I'm studying a lot in the next few days. But soon, promise.

But quickly, the ride was rough in spots but the course was mostly dry. There were some "you gotta walk up these hills" and a few "You had better walk down these hills or you will break your neck."

The obstacles weren't horrible. The rock wall took me a few times but I did get up and over. The slide was the best it was 20 feet up a rope wall and down an inflatable slide. It was fun. The A frame thing was a challege and the balance beam needs work. But I did them all and there are no pictures to prove it.

However there are pictures of the mud, the start and the finish. I'm so happy to have done it and can't wait for next year.

Now, I need to read the next few pages...lots of catching up to do to see what BG and the rest of you have been saying!

that was a nice pretty truck at the festival...I love hot old cars and trucks.....

[ame=http://www.slide.com/r/xJaQ45x83T9Cb-AIH1VtryaPYAeLSg1R?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original]DOING IT by juli.carvi@@AMEPARAM@@http://widget-89.slide.com/p1/2594073385371394697/lt_t024_v000_s0un_f00/images/xslide1.gif@@AMEPARAM@@89@@AMEPARAM@@2594073385371394697@@AMEPARAM@@lt_t024_v000_s0un_f00[/ame][ame][/ame]

If this works, it's quick and dirty. Pun intended.

Edited by OH Juli

j...

that is wayyyyy awesome and looks like it was a blast...thanks for sharing

Thanks,

It was fun.

I just couldn't get started with homework until I got this out there.

XO everyone.

And thanks D for the inspiration for the slide show!

Those pictures are soooooo cool....that is awesome!!!!!! I wanna do it!!!!!

Wow, there are nine people on this thread right now!!!

ahhhaaahahaha, those pictures were great....

Two questions....one, why did you sleep in the car, was it raining??

two, did they have showers there to get clean or did you have to go home like that?

Okay three questions, and what does the shirt say??? I can't read it. Does it say Team Bycylers????

HP, we really should plan on doing this next year with BG and J....we can compete against them..... Was it a lot of running???