Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

your daughter has gotten taller too D....Gosh isnt it truly amzing????????

You should be supppper dupppppper proud!!!! You look awesome

rain rain, go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Send the rain this way. We are in the middle of a hot, dry drought. Today we tie a 107 yr old record for number of days 90+ and tomorrow we break it. It is supposed to be in the 100's by the weekend. And we are way short on our Water for the year. I hate to see my a/c bill!! And water bill!

Deanna, the pics side by side of the same outfit, you can really see the difference. Congrats!

Long, that is HOT and with no rain, that is not good. Not good for wildfires, either. We have had a couple of them this year, not too bad of ones though, but the season is not over yet!!

J, I put me and my daughter in those pants. It was so funny, we almost fit. When we do fit I will take a picture!!!

Muddy Buddy almost here!!!!!

Hey, I rented a carpet cleaning machine today. Got it at 10am, got home started cleaning, of course vaccuuming three rooms and one hallway. I was done at 1:30. That was three hours time. Now, for the NSV. It used to take me ALL DAY TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, am I impressed with this weight loss thing!!! I just can't believe that I am done and everything is cleaned up and ready to go back to the store......:):thumbup::rolleyes2::thumbup::tt2::thumbup::eek::thumbup::seeya:

D

You are amazing!

The energy from weight loss is something you can't even begin to explain. It's one of those you've got to experience it things, you know?

I'm freaking about the muddy buddy, frankly. I'm a bit afraid of heights and a 10 foot rope ladder is freaking me out. Also the balance beam 4 feet off the ground. What if it's wet? It will hurt so much to fall.

Did I tell you they put you in catagories based on your COMBINED ages. 69 and up is the oldest catagory.

Stacy and I are 68! The second oldest catagory...all because of me! Which is funny and painful at the same time!

:)

J

J, good job on the pound lost!!! How do you do it? Do you eat a certain number of calories? I seem to sit at the same place for weeks, then drop a pound. Then sit at the same place for weeks again. Frankly, I am getting sick of it!!!!!

One hint for you with the MB.....DON'T LOOK DOWN!!!!!

So you guys sit right on the edge of going into the next age category, that is funny. Not funny as in ha ha, but funny as in weird.

You are gonna be having so much fun, I doubt you notice when you fall off anything. Just kidding, I hope you don't fall off anything.

D

I've spent the last 6 months just losing a half pound a week. The last month it's been 2 pounds a week.

What's changed is that I stopped pretending that what I was eating okay and started eating like I wanted to lose weight.

Because let me tell you I can eat around this band. I can prime it and then eat more. I can spend an hour slowly putting food in. I love cheese. One laughing cow or baby bel is okay, the innards of two chili cheese burritos with some of the tortilla is not okay. LOL.

I really want to see 150 sometime in January and it's just not going to happen without working for it.

Also with the exercise, I'm really pushing myself to work harder/do more with nearly visit to the gym.

know what I'm sayin'?

Hello to all

Well, the rain went away and headed your way I hope....

We ended up pushing a nice ride this evening and got in 26.10 miles.....it was a fast paced ride....except when I got a leg cramp..I got behind someone to go up a hill, and I was in a harder gear...the rest is history...

But I lved through it and am ready to rock and roll now.

Looks like it is going to be a hoooottt weekend.....

Good Job D on your NSV.....isnt that an awesome feeling????

J...YOU WILL DO GREAT this weekend....I know you will....

You and BG both have done so much for yourselfs and to even think about this just boggles my mind.

I will be thinking of you both

J, definitely know what your saying. I can do the same thing, and do at times. Sometimes I justify it by saying, well, I burn a lot of calories riding my bike, so I NEED more food. Guess I don't since I am having a hard time losing.

HP, we can think of these two nuts together, whilst we camp, and relax away.....

Yeah, I was playing I exercise hard so I can justify more calories card for too long.

I'm not a super low calorie eater and I've not even been measuring recently but I know that if I eat oatmeal for Breakfast, Protein, protein and vegetables with a piece of chocolate at the end of the day I'm going to do okay.

At anyrate, you all think of us, Sunday morning 7:15 AM is our start time. We'll be looking divalicious too. You remember there is a costume element to this relay race....

That's right...we are not only foolishly going to try to compete on a physical level we're doing it dressed up too.

And you'll see when the pictures get posted what we decided....