Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Smells like Peanut Butter and chocolate! (Buckeye candy).

I'll stop.

Okay, I had a great day with food until dinner. I ate two pieces of garlic bread. TWO! How the heck did those go down?!

Now I'm going to crave carbs all over again. Damn it, damn it, damn it!!!

Oh so the simmones sisters just don't have the where with all to pull it off? We'll we'll look hotter with our costumes than we would have with their idea...But not nearly as funny.

I ran today too. I kept my butt on the treadmill eventhough I didn't want to...I'm walking 2 minutes, running 8 minutes, three times to make my 30 minutes. I'll shoot for getting outside tomorrow, earlier in the day. It was HOT here today.

BTW, the GF has me convinced that my newly vein popping hands are happening due to my old age, not my weight loss.

How not very nice is that?!

Ummm well seeing as I am 40 years younger than you and my veins are popping out she needs to try a new approach. I am so not old.

Ohio? Michigan?? Please!! WISCONSIN!!! You can take the girl out of Wisconsin but can't take the Badgers or the Packers out of her heart! Besides Colorado isn't real good right now. LOL

Ohio? Michigan?? Please!! WISCONSIN!!! You can take the girl out of Wisconsin but can't take the Badgers or the Packers out of her heart! Besides Colorado isn't real good right now. LOL

Oh no you didn't.

Packers are going down this year.

oh no!!! Another war under way here for the sports addicts!!!!

What????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????What, I said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two pieces of garlic bread? ????????? As in the loaf kind of bread? I would not dare!

Two pieces of garlic bread? ????????? As in the loaf kind of bread? I would not dare!

As in some sourdough I made, sliced and baked with buttery garlic stuff on it.

It was my only no-no yesterday, which is saying something. I probably was under 1200 with the bread.

The swimsuit trial gave me and epiphany about this body stuff. I know that it’s not going to be perfect, not even with plastic surgery, so I’ve been strutting around thinking I’m looking good. Well as good as it's going to get...but that's a lie.

And it's given me the go ahead not to finish this game. I’ve been functioning like here is good. But here isn’t good enough. The game isn’t won. I’m not finished. It helped me get my head back into yesterday.

Today I’m going to be back on track again. I figure if I take it one day at a time, one meal at a time, one decision at a time and remember I’m shooting for the big pay off…

It’s like I lost sight of my goal because I’ve gotten closer than I ever thought I would. It would be like quitting school right now since my I’ll be getting my BS in a few weeks. I’ve been working on my MBA, and I know I’m smart enough for grad school so I should stop. Where’s the goal attainment in that? Just do it, to quote Nike.

I know I can lose weight; I just need to do it. I want to see 150 by January.

What DO you do with the pannus as you run? That part always bugged me when running, knowing that thing was flappin' away. I bought some sort of garment that I wore, but man after awhile, it gave a stomach ache.

Yes, we need to keep moving on and attain the original goal... Sometimes I can't believe I don't lose weight faster with all the biking, but then I look at what I eat, and it would be a sad day if I quit doing all the biking. Something has got to change.

On the other hand...............last night we went and met friends from out of town..............when I got out of the car........they came unglued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were all over me wanting to know how I became so skinny!! Those were the words used too!!! Now, it took quite a while to get my head back to the right size, but I told them and they were awesome about it. They didn't try to pooh-pooh it away as the easy way out!!! It was really really an awesome feeling. I hadn't seen them since last July, and I don't think they ever saw me at my biggest weight before that. Anyways, nothing like making someone feel really really good!!! I think most people who see you everyday don't even realize when you have dropped another 20 or so pounds. They are so used to seeing you this way now.

I am in Green Bay but BG thinks that instantly makes me a Packers Fan by association.

You mean you might not be a Packer fan? It's gonna be a tough year to remain loyal with all the Brett stuff going on.

My husband and I have a fierce Bronco/Packer rivalry. all I care is that the Packers end the season with a better record than the Broncos. LOL

I've taken to wearing lined shorts ontop of my panties. They help some. Really it's just annoying to have the Pannus in the way, but it's there and I can't change it...

The friends' well wishes are nice. Awesome...it's a great attitude boost.