Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

storms here today too.....maybe taking monday as a rest day we will see.....

tommorow we are group riding 25-30

got to get to class..

d...men are such terds with words!!!!!

yea I messed mine up D....

with the 10 week training plan i will have 1546 miles in...NOT INCLUDING what is already done....

wohhoooo...

we rock!!!!!

I love that HP and D have teamed up to stoke each other's goals. I love watching you two talk it up!

D, don't worry about what other people think about your size. He's just a dork. You seem like the type to call someone on not being very sensitive. I hope he felt like a heel or that heal? You know what I mean...

On the same thought as not being as far advanced with the weight loss, etc. I went swimsuit shopping yesterday. Yeah, not pretty. This girl needs a skirt to cover the hanging apron and the droppy inner thighs. No one told me the inner thighs would drape like curtains being tied back.

I tried to rejoice that I'm wearing a size 16 and I'm not buying the matronly suits. Bikinis have long since been too young for me, but woo hoo, I was buying the ones at the back of the rack behind the 8, 10, 12, 14, 16....and I tried on some 14's and they got on my body but weren't right.

What a wierd head-space to be in, like Yee HAW I'm a 16! But damn, it's not all that pretty.

Oh man J, I know right where your coming from. I am in a 16 too and it feels sooooooooooooooooooo great to be able to buy in the ladies section, not the womens, but man, put a swim suit on and then looking in the mirror is not my favorite thing to do. I ended up with a tankini and mine has a skirt too. I am not sure who I think I am fooling though, I mean, you can tell what I am trying to cover, I guess its just not all hanging out. This weekend, I wore a sundress the entire time, except when we were far out on the Water. Anytime we came to shore I put the dress back on. I am sooooooooooooooo self conscious about the loose hanging skin on the inner thighs. I don't think there is anything to make that go away except surgery. The stomach issue is another one too. I don't know, I wonder even with plastics if the body dysmorphia will ever go away.

The funny thing about the radiologist was he was bigger than I am!!!!!!!!!!

and I actually thrive off of bicycle challenges. It makes me work harder and go longer knowing that someone else is doing the same thing!!

J, you have done so good with your weight loss. What size do you think you will be when you are done? Have you ever been a 16 in your adult life??? I was a 16 back when I was 19, not since then.

TWO

I want to be a size 2.

There I said it.

I'm 5' 2" tall. Actually I probably want to be a size 6.

I'm trying to figure out where that might fall on the scale. Because I'm 5'2" weigh about 185 and I'm a size 16.

When is was around age 16 I wore a size 16 but I weighed 155. At 155 now I should be a 12 or 10. How does that happen? With all the extra skin I thought I'd weigh less to be the same size. I'm muscular like never before, perhaps that's the difference. Or they are making sizes bigger these days.

I dunno....

We'll see where I am this time next year. Hopefully recovering from PS...

Ya know, I was thinking they are making clothes bigger these days too!!! I think they really are, to accomodate all the heavy people and obesity in the country. THey make the clothes bigger, put the smaller tag in, wah lah, people don't have to deal with weight gain.....its a conspiracy!!

Clothes are definitely bigger now. I have some size 13 clothes from about 10 years ago that I am not even close to fitting into, yet I can wear some size 13's now.

J I am not riding yet. I ordred my headlight, taillight and vest from performance bikes, I just have to wait to get it in the mail.

D!

I have it on excel. If you would like it send me an email and I will forward it to you

I am kind of ahead of the plan, but give and take I think it is a good plan

There are 2 different plans to follow...I went to the 2 one.

J...yes, it is awesome to have someone to have fun games with and compete with here. (after all that is what the thread is...hahaha)

I am allot more motivated knowing someone will be kicking my rear on here if I am not putting out.....

I am taking tonight off as I have to catch up on "house chores" and it is stormy on and off.....It is supposed to cool down tonight, which will make tomorrows even better

oh that's right you have to ORDER from Performance...you can't just walk in the store, like me in Columbus, which is in Ohio, you know the home of The Ohio State Buckeyes, you've heard of them, right? You know the football team, yeah, college team, they're rivals of that school in Ann Arbor Michigan something. Yeah I'm totally into Performance.

I heart Stewie.

I just had to re read that in a Stewie voice lol.

Yeah well Ohio smells.

I am happy to report the running is easier. I still kinda hate it but it is easier.

Oh and guess who is wussing out of the Muddy Buddy.....