Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I know, ZZ! I wondered the same thing, but I couldn't help myself!

I'm glad you bought the purple dress, BG.

Whew, I'm just getting caught up reading.

TX, you look great! Sorry you felt like poo. I hope the unfill/refill works for you. I like your positive thinking about being able to eat well during your 150 miler.

HP, Sorry your mom surgery didn't go according to plan. I'm glad she's home. You'll get back on your bike in no time.

C,

How is work? You are back now? Right.

The party was FUN. And my house is nearly back in order. Alison got DRUNK, which was pretty funny. I'll see about posting pics of the cake ablaze! Yes, they put on 40 candles. I was throwing off heat!

Got to write a paper. School stinks like always.

XO.

J

It was a three tiered caked. And pink.

With yes many many candles.

Edited by OH Juli

Sounds like you had a ball, J! That's great! You're special and they made your day special!

Hey, check this out, guys! It silly, but funny!

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZHIop4mhRro]YouTube - Creedence Clearwater Revival - misheard lyrics[/ame]

:musical_note:I want to ride my bicycle....I want to ride my BIKE!!!! ;)

{{{sigh}}}

I'm sitting here, looking out the window at the beautiful weather we are finally getting blessed with. I am off today, wishing I were out there riding my bike. I see the doctor today. I will have to ask him how much longer until I can start riding again. I'm jealous.

So how is everyone? It's been quiet around here!:biggrin:

~C

It is a beautiful day in OH-IO. I feel for ya, C.

I'm on the fence about riding or running today. I've gone back to running. I took off a few months but I'm loving it again. I like it because it's quicker and if my schedule is full I can still get it in. Gearing up for run takes less time as well. I've got plans tonight so it very well may be a run day.

Anyway, I have two, count them two 60 mile rides this weekend. One on Saturday and one on Sunday. I'm gonna be smokin' come TOSRV in two weeks!

W00T

You are gonna rock! It'll probably be a breeze for ya by the time it gets here! You've stayed in shape and have been riding so GREAT JOB!

I hope the weather holds out for the TOSRV weekend. I am hoping we will still SAG for the ride, so maybe I'll still get to see ya there!

WOOT WOOT~

~C

J! Can't wait to hear how you do this weekend! (Particularly on Sunday.)

Heck! You need to come do the MS150 with me!

Come to "Texas...it's like a whole other country"

logo.jpg

Hey gang!

Just wanted to drop by and say a quick howdy!!! Things in Big D have been quite hectic - I've been flying out most Sundays & coming home on Friday - doesn't leave much time for anything - including riding Buttercup. Unfortunately, this travel schedule will continue through mid-July (at the earliest). First time in years that I've made PlAAtinum, and definitely the earliest that I've made it since '98/'99 when I was commuting from Boston to London a few times a week (yep, out and back 2x a week).

TX - I was at dinner with the family yesterday afternoon & thought I saw you at the Pappadeaux on Central & 183 - were you there? Sorry to hear about your band issues - I'm in a similar boat. Hope it works out for you. Congratulations on your Tour Dallas & Lancaster rides. The pics are awesome - wish I could have been there with you.

J - You're the best!!! Missed you, too, chica!

Carol - congratulations on your banding - here's to a speedy recovery!

BP - Wish I could have a Cheeseburger in Paradise, but at least I can waste away in Maragaritaville in the interim. Mmmmmm Margarita....

JC - Looks like you are back on a losing track - good job - hope that your finals go well!

HP - Dang, woman - you've kicked into high gear - congratulations on > 100 lost by your bandiversary.

BG - still Hottie McHottie!!

Gotta go for now - but I'll try to check in more frequently.

Bike on,

B

Tx!!!!!! When Did Your Weight Ticker Drop So Low???? Wow!!!!!!!

B Nice To Here From You...i Miss Reading Your Post....

Have A Good Evening All

TX - I was at dinner with the family yesterday afternoon & thought I saw you at the Pappadeaux on Central & 183 - were you there? Sorry to hear about your band issues - I'm in a similar boat. Hope it works out for you. Congratulations on your Tour Dallas & Lancaster rides. The pics are awesome - wish I could have been there with you.

Gotta go for now - but I'll try to check in more frequently.

Bike on,

B

Umm...and just WHY didn't you say hello?!?!? Yes, I absolutely LOVE their Salmon and Asparagus cooked over the fire on a cedar plank...YUM! Shame on you for not saying hello. Thanks about my band....but I think it's going to be all good. What's going on with yours? Yes, the rides were awesome, even if Lancaster DID kick my ass! Wish you could've been there, too! Are you still gonna be at the MS 150 next weekend? Yes, please check in more often...we miss you!

Tx!!!!!! When Did Your Weight Ticker Drop So Low???? Wow!!!!!!!

It dropped a ton last month...not so much lately. In fact, I bumped it back UP a few pounds this morning. But I'm still feeling good and it didn't really bother me, as long as it's not the beginning of a pattern! Thanks for commenting on it! I'm in a good place now, but I still want another 25 to get my legs in the same shape as the rest of me....my legs are my worst enemy!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Missed you too, Buddy.

Oh, BG, I wanted to tell you that I rode part of that very same windy ride last week Thursday and it was actually pleasant.

I can't imagine how enjoyable it would have been if the weather wasn't brutal. Are you finding us a June date to ride in South MI together?